Quote from: Fingers on November 30, 2009, 05:20:53 PM
Hi Danny,

Could you pm me the price.  Thanks

PM sent.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on November 30, 2009, 05:37:09 PM
PM sent.
Thanks Roger, are you getting one for yourself? I know you would like one, but don't let me persuade you bud.

Quote from: dependan on November 30, 2009, 05:39:37 PM
  Thanks Roger, are you getting one for yourself? I know you would like one, but don't let me persuade you bud.

The price is right, but I am quite comfortable playing my OM-MT so it seems a little redundant for me.  Now if I had plenty of funds available and a little more room to store guitars I would jump on this deal. I'm saving my money so my wife and I can do some road traveling this winter. I plan to "follow the sun".
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on November 30, 2009, 05:52:54 PM
The price is right, but I am quite comfortable playing my OM-MT so it seems a little redundant for me.  Now if I had plenty of funds available and a little more room to store guitars I would jump on this deal. I'm saving my money so my wife and I can do some road traveling this winter. I plan to "follow the sun".
That sounds much more noble. All the best to you and your wife.

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 30, 2009, 05:35:43 PM
congratulations, but I think Mikeymac has already committed and he would be the first lefty to jump on board.   

Jim told me no other lefty had given him a deposit yet, no big deal whether I'm first or not. :smile:
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: Frank_S on November 30, 2009, 06:58:45 PM
Jim told me no other lefty had given him a deposit yet, no big deal whether I'm first or not. :smile:

Frank, I'm glad you are getting in on this Forum IV guitar regardless of who was the first  :bgrin:   I said in the beginning I hoped there would be at least a couple of lefties built.    You never know,  one might come up for sale in the future when I have the need and the $$$.   Now you can sit back and enjoy the page-after-page of discussion about it while waiting for it to be built.   If you get a chance to tour the Vancouver factory when they're done take the opportunity to do so.  Enjoy the F IV experience.       

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 30, 2009, 09:15:04 PM
Frank, I'm glad you are getting in on this Forum IV guitar regardless of who was the first  :bgrin:   I said in the beginning I hoped there would be at least a couple of lefties built.    You never know,  one might come up for sale in the future when I have the need and the $$$.   Now you can sit back and enjoy the page-after-page of discussion about it while waiting for it to be built.   If you get a chance to tour the Vancouver factory when they're done take the opportunity to do so.  Enjoy the F IV experience.       

Yup, except the answers are so vague from Larrivee at this time, I'm not 100% sure they are being made in Vancouver. Actually I hope they are, and I really mean it. I like the guitars that come out of Canada myself. Don't know why, cept, they just sound real good to me.

Quote from: dependan on November 30, 2009, 09:19:34 PM
  Yup, except the answers are so vague from Larrivee at this time, I'm not 100% sure they are being made in Vancouver. Actually I hope they are, and I really mean it. I like the guitars that come out of Canada myself. Don't know why, cept, they just sound real good to me.

I guess I just assumed that it would be made in Vancouver like the rest of the 03 models.  Never occured to me that they might end up being made in Oxnard.

Quote from: Frank_S on November 30, 2009, 06:58:45 PM

If you did yours by phone, then he got yours first; I mailed mine on Saturday, so he'll probably get it Wednesday or Thursday...so I'll be the 2nd (or 3rd?) lefty in line. No matter...it will be interesting to see where we all end  up in this process.  It is nice to know that there will be at least one other lefty in the Forum IV club!
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

LONG LIVE LEFTY"S!!!     

(I think I better go to bed.)

Quote from: dependan on November 30, 2009, 09:41:10 PM
  LONG LIVE LEFTY"S!!!     

:thumb

(Left thumb up!)
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 30, 2009, 09:39:06 PM
If you did yours by phone, then he got yours first; I mailed mine on Saturday, so he'll probably get it Wednesday or Thursday...so I'll be the 2nd (or 3rd?) lefty in line. No matter...it will be interesting to see where we all end  up in this process.  It is nice to know that there will be at least one other lefty in the Forum IV club!

Yes, I called Jim this afternoon but I paid using Paypal. I thought you were in already so that explains why Jim said I was first lefty to pay the deposit, given snail mail delivery.  :thumb
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 30, 2009, 09:15:04 PM

I'm glad too.  :nanadance
I'd have a better chance going to Oxnard since I'm about 350 miles north of there in California.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: Frank_S on November 30, 2009, 10:11:05 PM
I'm glad too.  :nanadance
I'd have a better chance going to Oxnard since I'm about 350 miles north of there in California.

Frank
That might put you in my neighborhood.   What cities are you near ?  PM me if you don't want to divulge here.

hmmmm   maybe I'll get a chance to play one of these after all.    :whistling:

Price PM please.... :wink:

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

These are specifications given for the 00-03. With a minor adjustment for the MT. (from Guitar Adoptions site)

* Satin finish
    * Solid Mahogany back and sides (South American)
    * All solid wood construction
    * 1 piece South American Mahogany Dovetail Neck
    *  South American Mahogany Soundboard
    * African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge
    * Flamed Canadian Maple Body Binding
    * Symmetrical X-Bracing
    * Dovetail Neck Joint
    * Rounded Headstock with Rosewood overlay and sterling silver border
    * Ping "Mini" Tuners (18:1 Ratio) with Chrome buttons
    * Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
    * Herringbone Rosette
    * Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
    * Silver Microdot Fretboard Inlays
    * D'addario Medium Gauge Strings
    * Tusq nut and saddle
    * Larrivee Limited Lifetime Warranty

Larrivee 00-03 Specifications:

Lower Bout: 14.25"
Upper Bout: 10.25"
Waist: 8.25"
Depth: 4.25"
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut Width: 1 & 3/4""
Fretboard Radius: Compound (16" to 21")
Setup for Medium Gauge Strings
Frets: Nickel/Silver
Frets: Width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
Frets: Height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
Larrivee's finish is UV cured polyester

So these specs. should be very close to ours. Unless we hear otherwise.

Danny

I am sure some of the specs are negotiable at no cost to anyone - BUT we have to ask. To wait for Larrivee to just throw the specs at us and accept it then is that really a Forum guitar? For example a clear pickguard instead of  Tortis pickguard and the option of having it stuck on or NOT. The majority should rule I can't imagine it making any difference to Larrivee, would it?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 01, 2009, 03:46:09 PM
Danny

I am sure some of the specs are negotiable at no cost to anyone - BUT we have to ask. To wait for Larrivee to just throw the specs at us and accept it then is that really a Forum guitar? For example a clear pickguard instead of  Tortis pickguard and the option of having it stuck on or NOT. The majority should rule I can't imagine it making any difference to Larrivee, would it?
Be assured that Jim Holler is well aware of this issue as well as others. I don't want a tortoise PG myself but we have to wait on Jim to receive word from Larrivee on the specs. for us and then we can post what it actually will be.
             (Just because we vote and say we want something, won't make it so.)

I'm hoping there is NO pickguard.  Or, one is in the case should we opt to not have it installed.  My guitar thrashing days are behind me (if they ever really were!   :roll)

Set up for medium strings?  Hmm, that'll move that mahogany top!

You know, I really want to get the final specs from Larrivee before I plunk down a deposit.
Play it daily for best results.