F-IV special order 00-03MT by the forum & Trinity Guitars

Started by Danny, November 22, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count me in on this.  Whenever Jim gets the price, I will contact him.
Larrivee guitars include: Larrivee P 03R, L Tenor-40-mahogany, D-04 R, 00-03MH Vintage, L03ZW0, SO40RWO, 0040 Pearl Edition, OM03M with added Fishman, Larrivee L-03 plus many other makes and models in collection.

Quote from: dependan on November 24, 2009, 07:48:05 PM
 Could you bash Bush somewhere else. I happen to Like him. Very much!

I like him, too, so I think it's okay if I poke a little fun (I voted for him twice).

And I'm NOT trying to get into a political discussion here...I'm just wasting time like a few others hoping for an announcement (or a PM) about pricing...what time is it in Oxnard now anyway? 5:50...too late to expect anything yet today/tonight?
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 24, 2009, 07:50:25 PM
I like him, too, so I think it's okay if I poke a little fun (I voted for him twice).

And I'm NOT trying to get into a political discussion here...I'm just wasting time like a few others hoping for an announcement (or a PM) about pricing...what time is it in Oxnard now anyway? 5:50...too late to expect anything yet today/tonight?
Sorry, I just get sick of seeing jabs at a good man and President in my book. I don't say much about politics here at all. But I knee jerked on that one.
               The Larrivee's could still e-mail or call Jim Holler tonight. Or the salesman who is handling things. But to tell the truth I bummed out over this.

That's it for me. If I hear anything I'll post it.  :wave

Quote from: dependan on November 24, 2009, 07:55:42 PM
  Sorry, I just get sick of seeing jabs at a good man and President in my book. I don't say much about politics here at all. But I knee jerked on that one.
               The Larrivee's could still e-mail or call Jim Holler tonight. Or the salesman who is handling things. But to tell the truth I bummed out over this.

Yeah, I'm sitting here rechecking this thread while reading other threads and a couple other forums, while listening to Bob Dylan's 2008 "Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased 1989 - 2006." What a great collection of stuff that never got on the 'record' (hey, I still have records ... I can say 'record' if I want ... it's actually 2 CD's).

As I listen, I'm 'imagineering' about Dylan playing one of these sweet little Forum hog-tops...he did play a 00 size guitar for awhile in the late '60's/early '70's (even though he had "gone electric").  I'll have to pick me some Dylan tunes on this thing when it comes in...

(...and I understand about the Bush-bashing - I get sick of it, too.)

Sorry guys, been away so I'm just wondering if you can feel us in with the Price and the Specs on this FIV OO? Does also it comes in Slotthead?
cheers
fongie   

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 24, 2009, 08:01:46 PM

As I listen, I'm 'imagineering' about Dylan playing one of these sweet little Forum hog-tops...he did play a 00 size guitar for awhile in the late '60's/early '70's (even though he had "gone electric").  I'll have to pick me some Dylan tunes on this thing when it comes in...

(...and I understand about the Bush-bashing - I get sick of it, too.)

He played a Gibson, Nick Lucas. O, and a 0-18 I believe. :)
Jeffrey

Quote from: fongie on November 24, 2009, 08:33:52 PM
Sorry guys, been away so I'm just wondering if you can feel us in with the Price and the Specs on this FIV OO? Does also it comes in Slotthead?
cheers
fongie   

No slothead - in order to keep the price down. And we're all still waiting for Larrivee to shoot a price to Jim at Trinity Guitars ... at this point, it looks like tomorrow...

Quote from: es-335 on November 24, 2009, 08:39:52 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the 0-18 ... thanks!

Quote from: es-335 on November 24, 2009, 08:39:52 PM

He played a modified Nick Lucas. And there is nothing being made exactly like it.
                           But Dylan will never play a 00-03MT F-IV, so it all evens out.

Quote from: lyric_girl on November 24, 2009, 05:59:39 PM
Ack!
Ack! What an excellent expression lyricgirl. Do you have intellectual property rights on it? May I use it myself and thus introduce it into the Kiwi (New Zealand) vernacular?  :bgrin: Pleeese  :donut :donut :coffee Rick

You posted that twice ya know.    ACK ACK     that's what they called anti-aircraft artillery.

I know, Dan. But I didn't get it right the first time so I deleted the first one. But while we are talking, I did a bit of work on my L03R action this morning - didn't risk getting her anywhere near your 1/32 e but moved all the strings down about 1/64 so she's now close the other figures you posted. It all helps, so thank for your info on that " low action" thread. BTW where do you live that it's 9.00pm. Here in NZ it's just after 4pm. :smile: Rick ps it's Wednesday here but because of the dateline it's only Tuesday for you. So I'm writing to you from the future.  :bgrin:

Quote from: dependan on November 24, 2009, 09:13:51 PM
  I am deep in the heart of Texas.
My Uncle Lee came from Beeville, Texas. He was US Marine and came across to NZ in WWII and captured my mother's twin sister and took her back to the Lone Star State - hence my middle name - Richard Lee.   :thumb Rick

Quote from: leerichards on November 24, 2009, 09:17:17 PM
My Uncle Lee came from Beeville, Texas. He was US Marine and came across to NZ in WWII and captured my mother's twin sister and took her back to the Lone Star State - hence my middle name - Richard Lee.   :thumb Rick
I've been there many times and have a very good friend from there. Even bought a guitar there once.

Please Lord...don't lead me into temptation and let me get sucked into the whirlwind we all know as the "Next Forum Guitar".  Last time this happened my family ate Kraft Dinner for 3 months after the grocery money got diverted to Jim Holler.  Please Lord...help me resist...

Sigh...

My name is Jordan...and I'm a mahog-oholic!

J.

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst

Quote from: Jagadis on November 24, 2009, 09:37:42 PM
Please Lord...don't lead me into temptation and let me get sucked into the whirlwind we all know as the "Next Forum Guitar".  Last time this happened my family ate Kraft Dinner for 3 months after the grocery money got diverted to Jim Holler.  Please Lord...help me resist...

Sigh...

My name is Jordan...and I'm a mahog-oholic!

J.
Sounds like you better stay away from the forum for about 3 weeks.