Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 96   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F-IV special order 00-03MT by the forum & Trinity Guitars  (Read 325740 times)
BlastersFan55

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »

Good luck with this latest Forum axe,,,,sounds like a sweet little guitar!

Gonna stay on the sidelines myself.  But, I have to tell you that one of, if not the best move I ever made was getting involved in the F-III deal.  I absolutely love that guitar - it's all hog, and I'm using it for blues fingerstyle and shuffles, and it's so comfortable and easy to play for me.  I'm tempted by the F- IV, but have to hang back!   

Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »

Would a forum mass-emailing be appropriate (hint to mods)?
If I recall correctly, we are pledged not to do mass mailings.
Likely a good policy, in the long run.
Word generally spreads like wildfire around here anyway, without any undue interloping from those moderator types.
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

can someone post or PM me the likely cost (ball park) of this guitar please.
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2009, 06:30:46 PM »

We won't post it. Because new prices are not put up in posts on the forum by the rules of the forum.
                         E-mail me with your e-mail address and when we find out I'll e-mail you. Or make two more posts and you can start receiving PM's. Right now you can't use the PM option. You need 10 posts first.
                   dependan@gmail.com

cheers for that! just one needed now 
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »

OK if you could PM me the price,I know it's not been set yet but just a ball park figure work be great for now thanks.
noyage

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »

Unless we hear otherwise it should be.

Thanks Danny. If it was 2-1/4" or more it would be hard to resist.  My G.A.S. has subsided (thankfully)...
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »

Would be on board for a hat and Tee thats for sure BUT what about a nice embroidered strap???? I know I would pay extra for that!!!!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

Giddy-up folks I got my deposit into Jim already Sounds like #4 is coming to Nova Scotia           drool  We got enough for it to happen for sure!!!!!!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
scdreger

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »

Hi can someone please PM me the cost (if known), and the amount of deposit necessary to get started? Thanks. This sounds like a  nice guitar

2009 Bourgeois Vintage D
2010 Santa Cruz 000-1929 Sunburst
2009 Martin OM-28V
2009 Larrivée RS-4 – Charcoal Burst
2008 Larrivee A-33 Mandolin
2010 Larrivée Forum IV #19
2009 Larrivée Forum III #72, Spruce/mahogany
2001 Larrivée DO3R

Ukes:
Collings UT1
Ko'olau T-1
KoAloha Super Concert
KoAloha Concert
KoAloha Soprano
Kanilea custom
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »

whats the likely turn around for these guitars?

and the strap idea sounds better to me than the T or hat

I'm guessing no pick guard on these?

whats the chance of getting a nice wood rosette on these? I think that would make all the difference to the guitar!
jamesb1101

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »

I too may be in for one, what is the price?

-James

Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

whats the likely turn around for these guitars?

and the strap idea sounds better to me than the T or hat

I'm guessing no pick guard on these?

whats the chance of getting a nice wood rosette on these? I think that would make all the difference to the guitar!
No PG I imagine, or a choice of clear or tortoise. The rosette will not be a "special wood one" If you look at the posts in the beginning we want this affordable. I don't know yet, but herringbone is a good possibility for the rosette.
       We are saying leave the thread order open for a few weeks so it will be awhile before these get started. And the finish date will depend on how many get ordered. I would guess lat January at the earliest. But all these details take a bit of time to flesh out.
I too may be in for one, what is the price?

-James

We should know later today and can PM you or e-mail with the price. Jim Holler with Trinity Guitars is working on that today.

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

yeah I agree it needs to be affordable but I was only throwing a few ideas around, or have the final specs been agreed?
gdeiss

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »

I, too, would appreciate a PM on the approximate cost of this guitar when it becomes known.

Thanks,

Greg
jwsamuel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »

Please add me to the list of people who would like to get the price via PM.

Jim
prof_stack
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »

It will be very interesting to see where Larrivee and Jim H put the price point on this guitar.  Will they have to charge more due to wood scarcity or inflation.  But will they have to consider the economy and price it so that more orders come in and volume of scale kicks in?  Enquiring minds want to know. 

My estimate would be somewhere around $1,200 (or maybe that's my limit  ).  But if Larrivee needs only 4 orders to get it going, then who knows?)

Play it daily for best results.
Dotneck
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

My estimate would be somewhere around $1,200 (or maybe that's my limit  ).  But if Larrivee needs only 4 orders to get it going, then who knows?)

I would expect it to be similarly priced to the F3...although I think Larrivee has had a price increase within the past year....

Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1
sniggs

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

I suggest a closing date for orders,so this thing doesn't lose momentum,that will give those not aware of this to get involved and also keep those that have shown interest on board.
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

I suggest a closing date for orders,so this thing doesn't lose momentum,that will give those not aware of this to get involved and also keep those that have shown interest on board.

If this is anything like the Forum III project you don't need to worry about keeping momentum alive.  I have a feeling there will be daily posts about the Forum IV from now until (and after) completion.  Congratulations to all of you who will be participating in this Forum IV order.   I'm sure it will be very special.   
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:58 PM »

It won't lose momentum. It's only a question of how many will be participating. We will leave it open for at least a few weeks for sure.
        All these matters we have been through on a much larger scale with the F-III, so many members in the forum know the way to take here.
         Patience is advised for sure at first. I have already "cooled" myself down, I was ready to do this alone if I had to.
         It's much better this way, for everybody. Just takes a little more time.

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 96   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: