OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Hah!  That is Rob's job.  But Rob, you were falling down on the job, so Mike had to step in.  (Else this thread may end...and that just cannot happen.)

I didn't fall down I fell over. :wave
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Good morning.

Wow - this place really woke up this week!

:thumb
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Seems like everything is as it was...

Quote from: GA-ME on June 18, 2017, 02:28:10 PM
Seems like everything is as it was...

This thread is like a communal garden. Every so often someone comes by, pulls some weeds, pours some water and sprinkles some love.

Long live the thread ender thread!

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

As we approach midnight EST and 11 pm CST, let me quickly say to all you dads out there - Happy Father's Day!

I've heard from my four kids (six if you count my two sons-in-law). It's been a busy, but good day. Pulled a few muscles tonight playing softball, but I'll recover. Just gotta find the ibuprofen...

:donut :coffee

Happy Father's Day!

I also got to speak with all 3 of my daughters today. Had a great steak and lobster dinner. Playing my Larrivee most of the day.

Life is good!
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

:cop:   Halfway down time to bring it to the top.

On that note I'm going back to soldering little tiny wires in a bass,if I miss the next bump its because I;ve gone blind.......... :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

What a week! Out of town at a conference for 3 days, come home and hit the ground running with a wedding rehearsal on Friday, and a funeral and then the wedding BOTH on Saturday, then turn around and get up and preach on Sunday... I'm beat. (And people say preachers only work one day a week! I haven't had a full day off yet in two weeks...)

So glad I have something to look forward to this week - my converted L-19 headed my way from unclrob! Then next week my daughter and granddaughter arrive from Japan to spend a month with us!

"You want a beer or something like that?" "Okay.Sure"
"What kind of beer would you like?" "I don't know."..."I don't care. Any kind."
   "I'll get you a Rolling Rock. Okay. (Streep nods) That's a good beer. It's the best around."
     "Huh, yea okay. Rolling Rock? Yeah."
         "Be right back."

I'm watching DEER HUNTER on Amazon, and its the original. The Rolling Rock beer commercial by DeNiro was cut out of all the tapes and DVD versions. I've watched this movie many times. It's nice to see it like it was originally presented. Even though Rolling Rock is swill.

After three hours of troubles, war, tragedy and human suffering.
"The Deer Hunter" ends after Nick's burial with the well bonded group of friends about to eat breakfast. Emotions are flowing, then they begin singing "God Bless America".

This film has some flaws, but won five academy awards. And that's the best version of God Bless America I can think of.

Good night.

Quote from: Danny on July 11, 2017, 01:05:16 AM
After three hours of troubles, war, tragedy and human suffering.
"The Deer Hunter" ends after Nick's burial with the well bonded group of friends about to eat breakfast. Emotions are flowing, then they begin singing "God Bless America".

This film has some flaws, but won five academy awards. And that's the best version of God Bless America I can think of.
Maybe it was because of my age when I first saw it in the theatre, but no movie has stuck with me more than Deer Hunter and to this day I am still trying to understand conflict
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

I admit that I've been away - and have been known to kill conversations and cause awkward silences - but it refuse to let this thread die. Reading back just a couple of pages though, I think something positive need be said: today is my birthday. I'm 48 and feel like I've earned every wrinkle and emerging gray hair. The only reason I'm up so late/early is that my gut is telling me that sweets and beer don't mix well. Still, I'm enjoying the occasion with my wife and 10yo son by getting away from our cares for a few days down in. Canaan Valley, WV. I wish I'd brought our bicycles as I have discovered that there are lots of trails around here.
Neil K

2013 DIY Medium Jumbo (western red cedar/S. American Mahogany)
2013 McKnight Ukulele
2009 Martin D-16GT
2006 Larrivée OM-03R
1998 Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Ash Body, Natural finish
1989 Kramer Striker 610

Happy Birthday mate! And yep, sweets and beer don't mix. See, you're getting wiser with age!  :cheers

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Happy birthday, Neil!  Beer and sweets can be okay, but sometimes beer and more beer don't mix!   :cheers  Hope the family fun is, indeed, fun.

:nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadanceHAPPY B'DAY :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance

Scotch and fig Newton's is the only good sweet and booze mix.

:cheers

I almost remember 48,I think but I'm not sure,I could be wrong,my wife tells me its just a rumor,I'm not sure if I can trust her on this but she's the boss or so she tells me.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

It's Tuesday, @ 1:30 CST - anyone around today?   :wave

Still enjoying vacation time with my kids and grandkids, but did have to break away and get some work done today...

Also still coughing and hacking, trying to get rid of a major chest cold - ugh!

:coffee :donut

I always here one way or another.So whats this thing your on "vacation"?Is it some kind of animal? or a tree of some sort?
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks