Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: dependan on April 19, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
  I just found one large ruby, 5 smaller ones, 1 large diamond and an opel while setting up a wall safe. They were tucked away in some folded paper on the bottom left corner.

I do know who owns them so I'll be contacting them soon. An interesting find none the less.

It does my heart good when I hear about someone doing the right thing! Good on ya  Danny!

Quote from: GA-ME on April 23, 2013, 04:46:41 AM

It does my heart good when I hear about someone doing the right thing! Good on ya  Danny!
:+1:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Bottom left corner of what?/watt?

no, really...what were they in?

A wall safe that I modified to hold my pistols.

So, if one is the last poster before a thread gets locked, does that make him/her the ender of that thread?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on April 24, 2013, 01:14:11 AM
So, if one is the last poster before a thread gets locked, does that make him/her the ender of that thread?

Once we are sure what came first, the chicken or the egg, maybe we can attempt to answer that important question.  :?
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on April 24, 2013, 01:14:11 AM

No just the person that killed the chicken for roasting and breaking the egg for sunny side up.After that its a group of trusted,by most of us,moderators saying the line has been crossed. :wave
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on April 24, 2013, 09:06:16 AM
No just the person that killed the chicken for roasting and breaking the egg for sunny side up.After that its a group of trusted,by most of us,moderators saying the line has been crossed. :wave

Steve ....aka the SMan

SMan you are wise beyond your years.

OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: dependan on April 24, 2013, 10:07:46 AM
 SMan you are wise beyond your years.

:roll
Steve ....aka the SMan

OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

First WHOA sign I ever saw was "Standin on a corner in Winslow, Arizona" which is right off of the "Carefree Hiway"  No joke.

Quote from: dependan on April 24, 2013, 02:36:39 PM
First WHOA sign I ever saw was "Standin on a corner in Winslow, Arizona" which is right off of the "Carefree Hiway"  No joke.

Was on the Carefree Highway back in 2001.  :thumbsup
Steve ....aka the SMan

I could be.... I'm usually the only post in the threads I start.... I must be....

Quote from: dependan on April 24, 2013, 02:36:39 PM

Winslow isn't on the Carefree Highway.  :wink: The Carefree Highway (Arizona Highway 74) runs from the town of Carefree to US Highway 60 just outside of Wickenburg, Arizona. I used to live two exits past Carefree Highway. I drove that road on a regular basis.

Right, should have read more carefully...there it is...wall safe...the Japanese are really good at returning things they find, particularly money, they rate among the highest in the world in that regard. I have explained the " finders keepers " concept in class, we always have to look it up in a dictionary...they`re surprised by it.

Quote from: LeftyBlake on April 25, 2013, 01:58:24 AM
Winslow isn't on the Carefree Highway.  :wink: The Carefree Highway (Arizona Highway 74) runs from the town of Carefree to US Highway 60 just outside of Wickenburg, Arizona. I used to live two exits past Carefree Highway. I drove that road on a regular basis.
You are so right,  Its been a long time since I drove that road. Wickenburg is where I saw the WHOA sign. And I had just heard Take it Easy by Jackson Brown, so thus the memory glitch.