Pages: 1 ... 146 [147] 148 ... 224   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a thread ender?  (Read 468654 times)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2920 on: March 20, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »

Is that tattors and gravey?????

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2921 on: March 20, 2013, 02:42:06 PM »

No.
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2922 on: March 20, 2013, 02:55:38 PM »

so what is it 

OM03PA
Favorite saying
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #2923 on: March 20, 2013, 02:56:37 PM »

poutine ?     Canadian dish of French fries with cheese curds and gravy
Denis
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2924 on: March 20, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »

Sure looks like poutine...It tastes great but then you get the "poutine regrets".  That's when you can actually feel your arteries hardening.  They are tasty though.  The best ones are always at the roadside chip wagons.  They usually have steamed hotdogs there too...a little mustard, some onions and sauerkraut....good thing it's almost lunch time!!! 

Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2925 on: March 20, 2013, 04:37:23 PM »

Sure looks like poutine...It tastes great but then you get the "poutine regrets".  That's when you can actually feel your arteries hardening.  They are tasty though.  The best ones are always at the roadside chip wagons.  They usually have steamed hotdogs there too...a little mustard, some onions and sauerkraut....good thing it's almost lunch time!!! 

crying  CR*P more food I can't eat as my doc feels that my arteries are getting clogged and he wants me on med's.Living on Honynut Cherrios for the next three months so I can stay off med's.

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2926 on: March 20, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »

I have been trying to eat smaller meals and less fattening foods. Not a real diet at all just tired of carrying all the excess weight around. 
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2927 on: March 20, 2013, 08:14:29 PM »

I have been trying to eat smaller meals and less fattening foods. Not a real diet at all just tired of carrying all the excess weight around. 

Working on losing 35lbs.If all goes well {which it never does} should take me a year or so. whistling

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
cbarclay

Ignore
« Reply #2928 on: March 20, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »

Been doing the same too.   Working on lowering BP, cholesterol and weight.  So far so good.  Dropped 15lbs with smaller options, more veggies, healthier snacks and regular exercise.  Feel much better too. 

Chris
Saint Louis, MO
L-03W
Mr_LV19E
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2929 on: March 20, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »

Unrelated to the healthy conversation going on above to which I say keep up the healthy diet.

I was just thinking last night that if obe-wan deleted this thread unclrob would probably drop below 10000 posts and be back to a gold member like so many of the rest of us

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"
sneaky
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2930 on: March 21, 2013, 02:20:57 AM »

Yes...poutine...not to be confused with the Russian president...served to me this way in Frites Alors on St. Laurent ... there was a line up waiting outside Schwartzes so I mozied on down to Frites...it was my first poutine in 10 years, not the kind of thing you wanna eat every day but man, was it tasty.

you know how guys suck their gut in when a pretty...usually younger...woman walks by? well, do that, as many times as you can...in, then out...and you can do a little exercise while you sit down. shouldn`t be your only exercise mind you but something you can do seated. start small...10-20 times, work your way up...don`t over do it for a while, you will feel it, trust me.
prof_stack
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2931 on: March 21, 2013, 04:07:41 AM »

crying  CR*P more food I can't eat as my doc feels that my arteries are getting clogged and he wants me on med's.Living on Honynut Cherrios for the next three months so I can stay off med's.
Food discipline is hard.  For a change of pace try 1/2 cup oatmeal in 1 cup water cooked 5 minutes.  Slice half a medium banana on top.  Cheaper and better than HNC.  A steady breakfast like that dropped my weight and associated levels.

Play it daily for best results.
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2932 on: March 21, 2013, 04:33:22 AM »

Food discipline is hard.  For a change of pace try 1/2 cup oatmeal in 1 cup water cooked 5 minutes.  Slice half a medium banana on top.  Cheaper and better than HNC.  A steady breakfast like that dropped my weight and associated levels.

I have never been a fan of oatmeal but my wife is  yak making me eat it on weekends.Also I find snacking on grapefuits and orange's instead of chips and cookie's in a good thing.Being diabetic I screwed up about 5 months ago and stopped eating carbs which I found out your not suppose to do.The real problem for me is I'm not a breakfast person and for that matter I don't like eating before 11am.Nor am I a fan of lunch.I was happily rolling along {pun intended} living on coffee {6-8 cups a day with caffine and another 6-8 decaf}Then at 4pm having some fruit,diner around 8pm unless I was gigging then diner arout midnight another 2 cups of decaf bed at 3-4 am.Up at 8:10 and start over again 7 days a week.Plus all that when I'm in the repair zone I'm not thinking of anything else and if you ask my wife I'm always either in the repair zone or playing zone or soundguy zone.

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2933 on: March 21, 2013, 04:52:16 AM »

I do a similiar thing with oatmeal.  1/2 cup oatmeal in 1 cup water.  While the oatmeal is cooking I put a large pinch of pecan nuts, a large pinch of slivered almonds, and a tablespoon of brown sugar in the bottom of a bowl.  Then I add the oatmeal on top, mix it all up and throw in maybe an ounce or 2 of milk.  Another one to try is to add some of that canned fruit cocktail to the oatmeal without anything else and mix it in. 

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

sneaky
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2934 on: March 23, 2013, 08:44:36 AM »

just can`t allow this thread to end on an oatmeal recipe...tag...you`re it
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2935 on: March 23, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »

One
SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2936 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55:29 PM »

Steve ....aka the SMan
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2937 on: March 23, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »

Steve you forgot to turn the flash on  gotpics?

just can`t allow this thread to end on an oatmeal recipe...tag...you`re it

As if this thread will ever end.Can you imagine what people will think when they discover this thread in say 1000 years.So just in case  welcome

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
sneaky
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2938 on: March 31, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »

hello darkness my old friend
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2939 on: March 31, 2013, 03:57:51 AM »

I don't like the dark.....I can't see what I'm playing.

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Pages: 1 ... 146 [147] 148 ... 224   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: