"Live simply so that others may simply live"

:ph34r:  Cool
Steve ....aka the SMan

Haven't been around for a while .
Glad to see this post is still active. :bgrin:
Gibson J-45 TV
Martin D-18
Martin OM-21

:nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar
Quote from: L05HD28 on August 05, 2012, 12:40:11 AM
Haven't been around for a while .
Glad to see this post is still active. :bgrin:
:nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar

Yup we are a very, very active bunch.

I`m leavin` on a jet plane...headin` home for a month in a month...can`t wait...no quake or radiation to worry about. Apple picking season and colors may be staring to change so will bring the camera. First stop will be Detroit airport...never been there before... but then off to the belle ville de Montreal.

:nanadance :nanadance :nanadance

When I read your post I remembered walking out to the Detroit Metro Airport (over 40 years ago) just to be somewhere cool. It was early evening and the place looked and felt gloomy. Actually it was downright depressing and I made up a song as I walked away from that dismal place. I only remember a line about "Lotta cold lonely cement, lotta cold lonely steel" Something like that.
   Since then I've flown in and out of there a few times. Still feels about the same to me. They need to cheer the joint up somehow.

Quote from: dependan on August 14, 2012, 07:13:44 AM
   They need to cheer the joint up somehow.

No cheer for Detriot. It's about finished.

"Are you a thread ender?"

Yes, lot's of them. Just not this one.  :humour:

Norman
Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}

Yeah I hear Detroit is suffering big time, not a place I`d wanna live even with property prices so low. Or maybe nobody wants to live in the same city as the Hard Core pawn family....jeez what a bunch a holes.

heres a bit of color for the thread....not the dancin` type but bananas nonetheless.....choco bananas actually...

Quote from: sneaky on August 15, 2012, 12:45:04 AM
Yeah I hear Detroit is suffering big time, not a place I`d wanna live even with property prices so low. Or maybe nobody wants to live in the same city as the Hard Core pawn family....jeez what a bunch a holes.

The city is done. Fifty percent of the population left in Detroit is functionally illiterate even though they spend more per capita on education in that district than any other school district in the state. Essentially, the majority of the "residents" left in that area ARE JUST LIKE the Hardcore Pawn A-Holes.

We need an icon of a smiley face with its hands over its mouth and its head exploding......... :ohmy:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help