Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lets hope it stays that way for a while.By and by hows the family doin.Also how are you doing.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on April 14, 2012, 09:51:53 AM
Lets hope it stays that way for a while.

Ooops!  :humour:

Steve ....aka the SMan

Between quakes...we`re good but they are starting to take their toll...almost like we`re anticipating them now. Been quite a  few all around the pacific rim recently...mother nature is trying to get rid of us I think.

Quote from: sneaky on April 15, 2012, 03:12:15 AM
Between quakes...we`re good but they are starting to take their toll...almost like we`re anticipating them now. Been quite a  few all around the pacific rim recently...mother nature is trying to get rid of us I think.

Hey Sneaky, where exactly are you situated mate? Stay safe ok.  :thumb

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Just read about some more this morning......Stay sefe.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

We`re in Sendai, northern part of the big island. Good thing is...our place withstood the 9.0...something I always wondered about before...so we know the apartment we are in is pretty sturdy, so thats a relief however, every time there`s a quake now I can`t help but think it may be another big one...before 3/11 my wife was pretty blase about the average quake but I can see even she is uber sensitive to any shaking now. Maybe it`ll pass, don`t know but I think I may just go to Montreal for a while, surprise my sister...just need a break from the stress.

P.S....I am THE thread ender.

.....I just haven`t decided when I`m going to end this one you know, think I`ll let it go on for a while longer since it`s so much fun `n stuff...

Nope...not yet...still going like the Energizer bunny...but stay tuned, youse never know when baddabing...it`ll be over...I mean ended...

sneaky,

Glad you're alright.  You just let us know when you've had your final say here and we will bow out graciously as is our collective style.   :roll

Sneaky my mom went thru the San Fran quake and even though she's living in Ft. Lauderdale it still effects her.A vacation for all would be a good thing right about now.As always stay safe....

Oh ya no way your the thread ender.......
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

NOTE TO ANYONE WANTING TO BE THE THREAD-ENDER:

Here's you chance !    just tape a handwritten note explaining why you should be the thread ender and put it in a guitar case containing a left-handed L-05 with a full sunburst and UPS that sucker to my doorstep.    I'll shut this baby down with your next post !    :roll

Heck, being a moderator should have some advantage shouldn't it ?   :tongue:

Quote from: tuffythepug on April 16, 2012, 09:34:15 AM
NOTE TO ANYONE WANTING TO BE THE THREAD-ENDER:

Here's you chance !    just tape a handwritten note explaining why you should be the thread ender and put it in a guitar case containing a left-handed L-05 with a full sunburst and UPS that sucker to my doorstep.    I'll shut this baby down with your next post !    :roll

Heck, being a moderator should have some advantage shouldn't it ?   :tongue:
OOOOOH! smart, real smart.
Now I see why you got to be Moderator!  :arrow :cheers
Chris
Larrivee's '07  L-09 (40th Commemorative); '09 00-03 S.E; '08 P-09
Eastman '07 AC 650-12 Jumbo (NAMM)
Martin   '11 D Mahogany (FSC Golden Era type)
Voyage-Air '10 VAOM-06
-the nylon string-
Goya (Levin) '58 G-30
-dulcimer-
'11 McSpadden

Being the one and only "donut" level member and having over 10K post I think that I should get the guitar,righty please and be the one to end this thread.Which I have no intent in doing but I'll take the guitar anyway  :bgrin: .
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Please note change to thread-ender offer:       Send the lefty to me and a righty to Unclrob  :roll

Private to Unclrob: ( don't worry, I'll just suspend the thread until we get our guitars and then re-activate it  :wink:)

Politics, religion, blah blah blah... Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah... Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah... Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah... Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah... Politics, religion, blah blah blah. Politics, religion, blah blah, blah...

:roll
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

:doh

GA-ME,   careful, you are dangerously close to the subjects of politics and religion which, of course, are prohibited....blah blah blah