Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A cousin posted this on FB and I thought we needed a copy here as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Danny then I've done my job>>>Now howabout sharing some of those meds..... :roll
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on March 11, 2012, 10:48:21 PM
Danny then I've done my job>>>Now howabout sharing some of those meds..... :roll

Unclrob, relax and have a donut....

I've been relaxing as much as I can.I woke up Sunday and my back had decided that it was the right time to take me down.So I've been doing the oldman shuffle{Think Tim Conway's potral of an old man}but with the added pleasure of pain which non of the legal drugs I take can mask,as I sit here thinking "boy Oh boy I'd love some morphin just about now".The only good thing is as long as I have this pain I don't eat which means I loss some wieght.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on March 19, 2012, 09:44:41 AM
I've been relaxing as much as I can.I woke up Sunday and my back had decided that it was the right time to take me down.So I've been doing the oldman shuffle{Think Tim Conway's potral of an old man}but with the added pleasure of pain which non of the legal drugs I take can mask,as I sit here thinking "boy Oh boy I'd love some morphin just about now".The only good thing is as long as I have this pain I don't eat which means I loss some wieght.

I recognize the condition.   I have the same issues pretty regularly.   Hope you get some relief somehow.   

It might be time for a little back surgery ?     Fortunately, I know a little back surgeon !

Time for a musical interlude.

I have chronic back pain and use a Tens unit with great success as opposed to this:

Steve ....aka the SMan

:roll

nothin better then humour to help ease the pain,thanks I needed those pix. :thumb
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Did you notice where that donuts right hand is headed?
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: SMan on March 19, 2012, 10:17:33 AM
I have chronic back pain and use a Tens unit with great success as opposed to this:

My TENS unit and ice are two of my best tools in managing my nueropathic pain and Cauda Equina Syndrome. It's kind of ironic though: using pain to manage pain...

The TENS unit is one of the best little devices available for chronic back pain, I used one for years after I had back surgery.  Surprisingly my bouts with back pain only last a day or two now, maybe its a combination of things.  I am no longer  a smoker which increases blood circulation which helps to heal the body, I also take a boat load of meds for my heart which also helps circulation.  Whatever it is I am glad for it.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

OK me being stupid but what are TENS? :doh

The worst part of this adventure in back pain is I did it to myself.A client who plays in the band that I do sound for needed his guitars made more playable,I told him I needed at least a day.He couldn't or wouldn't go for that so I did 2 setups including fret dressing's and floating the bridge's in 2 1/2 hours,it normally take's about 3-4 hours a guitar.Anyway I was bent over the bench hench I'm now bent over.I hoping that I will be in better shape tomorrow as my son is home for spring break and I'd like to do more then lay on the floor healing and taking meds.......
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcutaneous_electrical_nerve_stimulation

Since a recent injury I am using mine every day.  Prior to that it was when my back would flare up.  Been a user since a motorcycle accident in 1985.
Steve ....aka the SMan

That almost looks like the electric abs device,you know the one that shocks your stomach.I'll need to check into one.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on March 20, 2012, 09:09:38 AM
That almost looks like the electric abs device,you know the one that shocks your stomach.I'll need to check into one.
They also make electrodes to hook up to each side of your head. Makes you sing just like a bird, but does change your skin color to a greenish/gray.

.

Quote from: GA-ME on March 20, 2012, 09:19:09 AM

.

OK,that was different :?
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks