Pages: 1 ... 103 [104] 105 ... 223   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a thread ender?  (Read 450621 times)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2060 on: January 26, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »

You've been grandfathered, uncle. But back off on all the unnecessary and inappropriate apostrophe's preceding a plural; OK?

wacko

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2061 on: January 26, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »

]
That's great Danny.  Y'all really needed the rain eh?
yup
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2062 on: January 26, 2012, 06:01:57 PM »

mm. armadillo on the half shell.   drool

My dog Bubba ate an armadillo. She tore the back open so it was armadillo on the half shell. Had throw away the sleeping bag so much blood everywhere.
SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2063 on: January 26, 2012, 06:10:57 PM »

My dog Bubba ate an armadillo. She tore the back open so it was armadillo on the half shell. Had throw away the sleeping bag so much blood everywhere.

That was the end for the Armadillo and maybe this thread?  ohmy

Steve ....aka the SMan
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2064 on: January 26, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »

That was the end for the Armadillo and maybe this thread?  ohmy

You think so wouldn't you!!! BUT I don't think so. blush

OM03PA
Favorite saying
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2065 on: January 26, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »

At least  the second armadillo was only dead and not torn open. Bubba is the head of back yard security cop
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2066 on: January 27, 2012, 03:57:08 AM »

Told you it wouldn't end the thread.

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2067 on: January 27, 2012, 04:08:08 AM »

Told you it wouldn't end the thread.

So you did.

Steve ....aka the SMan
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2068 on: January 27, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »

SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2069 on: January 27, 2012, 01:22:11 PM »

.*.

Steve ....aka the SMan
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: January 27, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »

lsdjfujhfungvidn kjvsfsdishfjslosidfhmlS CCVJNB.S VSC CCMK KL;NJ jpojoasdnfkijsf;s vkmsdfposdf;svc mc  c iasdjnmsvblkjvScm  aolpdiklsjbfkjsfbvjsnbvmsd fv vksnv.s vklshviknsdlfvkm,sodfjvlskjdnv,.;sn k xzcv <>szcnvm,cv .,xmcjv; nb sx,cv Z<>c  xzm,xcm v kjzcvhndzfbkfgkhjgfasdtuigaep[q90ehkvm db0-er8ufoiefsf voap87823hglb nfo'pvn posdifjn kbjsfjkajhgiub ug kpgnhb dfnmvkasldfgiopsdbfnm<Zvml jxvnpoaxfumvopasugnih kg jjs o'pfvus90dfgi[srigfjl;wrigp0[a9srop[gkw[rpgop[srig'p[oasrigopsr gfn

tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #2071 on: January 27, 2012, 03:26:28 PM »

lsdjfujhfungvidn kjvsfsdishfjslosidfhmlS CCVJNB.S VSC CCMK KL;NJ jpojoasdnfkijsf;s vkmsdfposdf;svc mc  c iasdjnmsvblkjvScm  aolpdiklsjbfkjsfbvjsnbvmsd fv vksnv.s vklshviknsdlfvkm,sodfjvlskjdnv,.;sn k xzcv <>szcnvm,cv .,xmcjv; nb sx,cv Z<>c  xzm,xcm v kjzcvhndzfbkfgkhjgfasdtuigaep[q90ehkvm db0-er8ufoiefsf voap87823hglb nfo'pvn posdifjn kbjsfjkajhgiub ug kpgnhb dfnmvkasldfgiopsdbfnm<Zvml jxvnpoaxfumvopasugnih kg jjs o'pfvus90dfgi[srigfjl;wrigp0[a9srop[gkw[rpgop[srig'p[oasrigopsr gfn

That's easy for you to say   ohmy
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: January 27, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »

Talk like that could get you............. whistling

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: January 27, 2012, 03:41:26 PM »

All it says is Howdy in intergalactic transilatory universally excepted written diametrical wording, with all the correct political spin allowed for each thin skinned group that may be offended if you said Howdy to them instead of hello.
bearsville0
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: January 27, 2012, 03:51:33 PM »

That explains why my parents won't give me any more money.

If it sounds good, it is good.

tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #2075 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:28 PM »

Not to be picky or anything but I think you mis-spelled "kpgnhb".  It should be "rzmmdo".............surprised spell-check didn't catch that     
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: January 27, 2012, 04:25:36 PM »

Must need to adjust my transmogrifier and capitulate the judicatoriation accentuation capitalization silicone diode rectification capacitor.

Where's Calvin (& Hobbs) when you need them.
Queequeg
Admin

« Reply #2077 on: January 27, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »

Where's Calvin (& Hobbs) when you need them.
Oh yeah, I remember those guys.I have all their albums.
Which one played lead?
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: January 27, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »

Oh yeah, I remember those guys.I have all their albums.
Which one played lead?
  Actually "Tigger" played trigger on lead and Calvin did vocals. Hobbs was the manager and filled in when Pooh didn't show up after hanging out all night and eatin too much honey at unclrob's. (Course Rob would spike that honey ya know.) Others dropped in to play tributes to Mickey, Daffy etc.
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: January 27, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »

Actually "Tigger" played trigger on lead and Calvin did vocals. Hobbs was the manager and filled in when Pooh didn't show up after hanging out all night and eatin too much honey at unclrob's. (Course Rob would spike that honey ya know.) Others dropped in to play tributes to Mickey, Daffy etc.

Thats a lye!!!!Who told you that!!!!!I need to know who's speading these rumours so I can cu..... I mean I can nip his....IT in the butt.There is no truth to Pooh having a honey problem.We need to stop these horrable half..I mean lies before the Sesame Street cops show up at gigs......

OM03PA
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Pages: 1 ... 103 [104] 105 ... 223   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: