Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats more amazing beside's Danny's offer to deliever us all pizza's {make mine ham,pineapple,onions and halopino's} and all the pixs of pointy thingy's and relative's eating grapes is this thread has made it 100 page's.

SO!!!!!!!!! :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar

:wave
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

But Rob, you didn't even notice that you were post two freakin thousand in this thread!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :bowdown: :bowdown:

Quick, someone write a song about this. :ph34r:
Chris

Quote from: cbarclay on January 17, 2012, 12:24:42 AM

It was already done by Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks: "How Can I Miss You When You won't Go Away"
If it sounds good, it is good.

But Rob, you didn't even notice that you were post two freakin thousand in this thread!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :bowdown: :bowdown:

Number 2000 holy cow!!!!!!Now I wonder how many of thems are mine?

Quote from: bearsville0 on January 17, 2012, 06:31:53 AM
It was already done by Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks: "How Can I Miss You When You won't Go Away"
I have most of there recordings love there stuff!!!!
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: bearsville0 on January 17, 2012, 06:31:53 AM

That would be a great tribute song to most politicians...
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Just thought I would add a couple pointers to pg. 101

[attachment deleted by admin]
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

This calls for a celebration ! 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks like a childhood picture of my mom.

I had leftover frozen ravioli for lunch. 
Chris

I made a big pot of Texas chilli and put lots of pepper spices in. :thumbsup

I could have had a V8.
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: dependan on January 18, 2012, 04:05:25 PM
I made a big pot of Texas chilli and put lots of pepper spices in. :thumbsup

I hate to ask this because I know what's going to happen but I'm genuinely curious:  Danny, do you put beans in your chili?  How about corn?  Did you make cornbread to go with it?  I'm hungry right now because my leftover frozen ravioli digested too quickly.
Chris

Quote from: cbarclay on January 18, 2012, 04:29:44 PM
I hate to ask this because I know what's going to happen but I'm genuinely curious:  Danny, do you put beans in your chili?  How about corn?  Did you make cornbread to go with it?  I'm hungry right now because my leftover frozen ravioli digested too quickly.

I never put corn in chili, I do put corn in Beef stew though. I used red kidney beans, black beans and charo beans, fresh ripe tomatoes, onions and bell peppers as well as chopped garlic. Then add all my spices and Aunt Jemimah corn meal to thicken the chili. At the very end I add File' to thicken a little more and add a bit more flavor. I do make home made corn bread, but not yet today, maybe later on. 
   I still have some tres Leches cake I made a few days ago and a fresh cherry pie a friend made yesterday.  :thumbsup

I'll be over in a bit, Danny.   :cheers  I'll bring the Shiner.
Chris

Quote from: dependan on January 18, 2012, 04:42:01 PM
 I never put corn in chili, I do put corn in Beef stew though. I used red kidney beans, black beans and charo beans, fresh ripe tomatoes, onions and bell peppers as well as chopped garlic. Then add all my spices and Aunt Jemimah corn meal to thicken the chili. At the very end I add File' to thicken a little more and add a bit more flavor. I do make home made corn bread, but not yet today, maybe later on. 
   I still have some tres Leches cake I made a few days ago and a fresh cherry pie a friend made yesterday.  :thumbsup

Do you use any meat?
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

No beans in my chili lots of peppers and beef,oh ya I promise a 3 day burn.I serve it with fresh diced red onions and extra,extra sharp chedder cheese and french bread.YYYUUUUMMMMMEEEEEEE. :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: tuffythepug on January 18, 2012, 11:02:15 AM

This calls for a celebration ! 

Is that pic from this weeks South Carolina activities?
No one is allowed to answer that BTW.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

:ohmy:

I ate granola and milk with a glass of OJ this morning.
Chris