Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: dependan on January 11, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
 Smokin that wackytabacee eh :cop:

Well, as a matter of fact...........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: dependan on January 11, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
 Smokin that wackytabacee eh :cop:

White Russian and Strawberry Kush straight from the garden of GW Bush...

:humour:

Quote from: GA-ME on January 11, 2012, 06:45:14 PM
White Russian and Strawberry Kush straight from the garden of GW Bush...
Being just a Ky Bourbon person for a very long time, I had to look up Strawberry Kush. I thought it was a lady's drink! I might not smoke it but it sure is pretty to look at.

Couldn't be from Bush's garden though.

and would certainly make my brain look like this.

10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: flatlander on January 15, 2012, 12:07:52 AM
Being just a Ky Bourbon person for a very long time, I had to look up Strawberry Kush. I thought it was a lady's drink! I might not smoke it but it sure is pretty to look at.

That there strawberry Kush would make a dang nice corsage for some lucky lady (or dude)      :gotdonuts:     I'm gettin' the munchies just reading the posts
I better put down my cigar.

Quote from: tuffythepug on January 15, 2012, 01:50:07 AM
That there strawberry Kush would make a dang nice corsage for some lucky lady (or dude)

Well, I would imagine that a particular olfactory issue common to all the '"Kush" strains sorta preclude it from corsage duties. I don't ever recall of a signature cologne or perfume being developed for this fellow:

Oh I'm sure the only stink some would see about it would be the odor from the community toilet at county lock-up.

Quote from: flatlander on January 15, 2012, 08:52:49 AM
Oh I'm sure the only stink some would see about it would be the odor from the community toilet at county loclk-up.

Well, that seems to be the way of the modern world...

pizza pizza

Quote from: dependan on January 15, 2012, 09:31:43 AM
                                                                                  pizza pizza
You delivered pizza to wrong thread.

:blush:

Quote from: GA-ME on January 15, 2012, 07:27:34 AM
Well, I would imagine that a particular olfactory issue common to all the '"Kush" strains sorta preclude it from corsage duties. I don't ever recall of a signature cologne or perfume being developed for this fellow:

Beauty is in the nose of the smeller.  I mentioned the corsage because of a particular incident that occurred several years ago.   On a houseboat trip with about 10 other pals we pulled into a delta eating and dining establishment and dis-embarked for some sustenance at this fine eatery.   Upon being seated I looked across the table at my buddy John and commented on what a nice corsage he had on.    Stuck to his green velour sweatshirt was a pretty large corsage of general variety shown in your photo.   We could smell it way before I spotted it because it was camouflaged so well.  Oh well,  that was in another lifetime    :whistling:

Quote from: flatlander on January 15, 2012, 12:07:52 AM

Love, love, LOVE the depiction of right brain vs. left brain and that perfect corpus callosum bridge with people walking across it.   I must say, I want to live with the right brained people.

I'm there. Left Handed....in Right mind...

So, any predictions as to when it will be legalized?

I can't wait myself. I look forward to walking into a boutique and having 52 varieties to choose from.  :bgrin:
If it sounds good, it is good.

Quote from: bearsville0 on January 15, 2012, 07:16:03 PM
So, any predictions as to when it will be legalized?

I can't wait myself. I look forward to walking into a boutique and having 52 varieties to choose from.  :bgrin:

It's legal in my state with a scrip.    The experience of going into one of the dispensaries is a little unreal.     A menu on the wall and the merchandise,  uh, I mean medicine in glass jars in the display case.   I need to go into these establishments as a part of my work in the security business.   As you might imagine they are at high risk for robbery and burglaries.

Me I live in a state that if I even consider cosidering the tought maybe somewhere in the back of my mind due to the meds I'm on my doc can be fined $6K and they can take my health ins. away for life.I'm even wondering if just by looking at the pix they might come and take me away to the re educate camp there building. :wacko:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Okay, I don't mean to wander of topic (in THIS thread?  :humour:)

...but reading page 96 of this thread was truly a waste of 3 minutes of my life...  :winkin:

Carry on, gents.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Couldn't of been a complete waste,it made you post something. :arrow
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: Mikeymac on January 15, 2012, 09:40:06 PM
Okay, I don't mean to wander of topic (in THIS thread?  :humour:)

...but reading page 96 of this thread was truly a waste of 3 minutes of my life...  :winkin:

Carry on, gents.

As a contributor of much of the content on page 96 I apologize for wasting your time.