Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ooops! Happy belated 2nd birthday for the 24th of sept thread ender thread. You've made us laugh, you've made us cry, but mostly you've made us question our sanity.

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Can't believe the thread is 2 years old.  We're just about potty trained now, I suppose, though maybe not making it through the night. 

What no cake,not even a cupcake or a loosy dognut.....Not even some crummy corn nuts,2 years this is all this wonderful thread gets.I'd post some thing but I user idiot and would only screw it all up.

How about a food fight

:humour:                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD OF ARE YOU A THREAD ENDER? :beer

try saying that 5 time's fast

:wave :donut :donut2
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: obe-wan on October 05, 2011, 05:29:46 PM
Ooops! Happy belated 2nd birthday for the 24th of sept thread ender thread. You've made us laugh, you've made us cry, but mostly you've made us question our sanity.

Cheers, Scott.
Hey Scott I did an open mic tonite with my OM-21. I played 4 songs and was really surprised by the reaction. Some musicians told me later how they enjoyed my set. I definitely felt stage fright and even stopped one song half way through, more out of a personal reason than ability to play the tune.
     I'm going to another open mic tomorrow nite and will take 3 guitars this time. More guitars than talent, but it will be fun anyway.

Quote from: dependan on October 05, 2011, 10:33:06 PM
  Hey Scott I did an open mic tonite with my OM-21.

Thats great Danny, I see you chose to take your best guitar along... :wink:

I think stage fright is a very natural thing, it means you have pride enough in what you do to care that you do it well. And theres nothing more exhilarating as the cheers of your audience! Well done mate!

Quote from: ryler on October 05, 2011, 06:08:56 PM
Can't believe the thread is 2 years old.  We're just about potty trained now, I suppose, though maybe not making it through the night. 

:roll :thumbsup

Quote from: unclrob on October 05, 2011, 09:31:59 PM

How about a food fight

:wave :donut :donut2

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

I am having a really bad year. Too much on my shoulders right now. So one day is different from the next etc. 

My ..."humor's in need of repair. Same occupations and same obligations, I really got nuthin to share, Like drivin around with no spare"  :guitar J.B.

Quote from: dependan on October 11, 2011, 11:21:44 AM
 ............... My ..."humor's in need of repair. Same occupations and same obligations, I really got nuthin to share, Like drivin around with no spare" ................ :guitar J.B.
.................."good thing I have buddies who care"  :winkin: K.F.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

:whistling:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

So I ain't been around in a few, due to one too many crisis after another, then I check back and Randy's gone? WTH is goin on round here :?

good night and drive safely...

Quote from: dependan on October 19, 2011, 11:04:52 PM
So I ain't been around in a few, due to one too many crisis after another, then I check back and Randy's gone? WTH is goin on round here :?
Without you Danny we ALL FALL APART  :crying:
Chris
Larrivee's '07  L-09 (40th Commemorative); '09 00-03 S.E; '08 P-09
Eastman '07 AC 650-12 Jumbo (NAMM)
Martin   '11 D Mahogany (FSC Golden Era type)
Voyage-Air '10 VAOM-06
-the nylon string-
Goya (Levin) '58 G-30
-dulcimer-
'11 McSpadden

It would have been funny if Randy had posted in this thread and then closed it immediately before turning over the keys.  Oh, the lost opportunity to go out with a title.

Quote from: ryler on October 20, 2011, 07:54:02 PM
It would have been funny if Randy had posted in this thread and then closed it immediately before turning over the keys.  Oh, the lost opportunity to go out with a title.

:laughin:  don't be given me ideas!!! If Scott would only disclose the prize for an ender  :smile:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Well of course a newbie moderator can be a thread ender.  Like Duh.  :laughin:  :humour:
Steve ....aka the SMan

Quote from: SMan on October 20, 2011, 08:25:05 PM
Well of course a newbie moderator can be a thread ender.  Like Duh.  :laughin:  :humour:
Heh don't newbie mods need to give out a 1000 donuts or something like that :whistling: