OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

No I guess I am not.
Steve ....aka the SMan

Danny ya caught me sitting here enjoyin some nice Maragoype coffee. They call it "Elephant Bean" Coffee because the beans are about 2-3 times the size of normal coffee beans. In an ironic twist of fate though, te big beans have less caffine in them compared to other coffees. I figured I love the flavor and it help me cut back a bit on the caffine since I am to weak willed to just drink less!

My wife made some French press Java this morning, it's fine but I like my big full pot from my regular maker.

Quote from: dependan on August 27, 2011, 07:50:09 AM
  My wife made some French press Java this morning, it's fine but I like my big full pot from my regular maker.

Melissa bought me a quart sized French Press about 4 years ago. It is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Bodum-Young-Press-34-Ounce-Coffee/dp/B000KA1D3I

Makes a great cup o joe! Or rather makes 4 great cups o joe! I drink about 3 1/2 of these a day. Melissa takes half the first one to work in the morning and I finish off the first onbe and usually make 2-3 more between 6 am and 1pm when I try to stop drinking caffine! Notice, I said try....

Quote from: GA-ME on August 27, 2011, 08:23:02 AM
Melissa bought me a quart sized French Press about 4 years ago. It is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Bodum-Young-Press-34-Ounce-Coffee/dp/B000KA1D3I

Makes a great cup o joe! Or rather makes 4 great cups o joe! I drink about 3 1/2 of these a day. Melissa takes half the first one to work in the morning and I finish off the first onbe and usually make 2-3 more between 6 am and 1pm when I try to stop drinking caffine! Notice, I said try....
That is the one.

MMMMMMMMmmm :coffee.If it were up to me I'd drink coffee all day but my wife and my Doc. think that its bad for me.What do they know anyway.Use to drink about 3 pots,thats 36 cups or 18 mugs a day,now I'm allowed one pot or 5 mugs a day made with an old style perculater on the stove top.MMMMMMmmmm going to pour another mug now. :coffee :drool:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

simonize

Steve ....aka the SMan

optimize
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

racketeer
Steve ....aka the SMan