Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Denis on May 31, 2011, 08:31:02 PM
Apple fritters and sour cream glazed.  Either one and I'm happy.  I don't eat 'em much anymore though. 

Ditto on apple fritters.

Has anybody heard of or been to Kanes Donuts near Boston? I saw a Food Channel story about them and they look absolutely delicious. It may be worth a trip up there just for breakfast!! Down here in Fayetteville GA, I usually go for the glazed or chocolate iced donuts at Publix grocery store. They have a very good bakery and they make a  Keylime pie that is hard to beat! I'm gettin' hungry!!:donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee
Rick

2009 Larrivee L-10e
1999 Larrivee D-02e
2004 Ovation Elite T
2000 Yamaha SG 500B

"There's only two kinds of music: the blues and zippity-doo-dah."-Townes Van Zandt

:drool:  :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut  :crying: YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!
Chris
Larrivee's '07  L-09 (40th Commemorative); '09 00-03 S.E; '08 P-09
Eastman '07 AC 650-12 Jumbo (NAMM)
Martin   '11 D Mahogany (FSC Golden Era type)
Voyage-Air '10 VAOM-06
-the nylon string-
Goya (Levin) '58 G-30
-dulcimer-
'11 McSpadden

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: GA-ME on June 12, 2011, 06:29:39 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Keylime pie....
While staying on the white sand beaches of the Florida pan handle. :nana_guitar

APB:  Thread down at the corner of page 2.  Back up officers requested.   :cop:  Emergency medical assistance on its way.   EMT's, paddles, Flight for Life chopper at the ready.  Resuscitation has begun.  We will not let this thread die.

Thanks  :bgrin:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Beware the barking tree frog...

Well once again twas I who posted last till the medical intervention. :tongue:

Well, Danny, you are only being charged with attempted homicide of this thread since you ultimately failed in your objective.  The sentence is lighter but may include the severing of your internet connection til the parole board reviews your case.

Quote from: ryler on June 24, 2011, 08:34:03 AM
Well, Danny, you are only being charged with attempted homicide of this thread since you ultimately failed in your objective.  The sentence is lighter but may include the severing of your internet connection til the parole board reviews your case.
Since I have actually been in the "Detroit House of Correction" (DEHOCO) Which is a prison farm I don't have a witty comeback. Sorry ryler, you are laying down some neat posts here but this one came too close to my experience. I was in solitary confinement until I agreed to let them cut my hair, back in the winter of 1970. It was for possession of grass and was not a bad stay all in all. I read the book "Carpetbaggers" while confined. Worked in the officers kitchen and ate a ton of GOOD food. Actually gained weight.
    Eventually because of that short stay the government paid for my training in Air Conditioning and gave me a very nice set of tools. So I have no complaints. Just a big Thank You to society for giving me the break I needed "all those years ago".
     But I also never want to be behind locked bars again. :blush:

Well I'm not gonna let you kill it with that drama. You should be proud of standing up for your hair! I'm sure a few of us would do 30 days in the hole to get get some hair BACK!  :bgrin: Here's an FBI photo of Danny during period.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Couldn't be me, I never road Harleys. Just Bimmers and BSA's :winkin:

Well the FBI has been known to doctor photo's. That wanted to call you a dangerous Hell's Angel.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.