Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: unclrob on March 30, 2011, 09:03:24 AM
I've seen bottle's in the store that say Gin but I think they were faking it.You know wanna be's.

If I continue to hang around here, does that mean I have to quit drinking the rock-gut?

Quote from: unclrob on March 29, 2011, 09:12:56 PM
Cam was never big on Irish whiskey's.A good gin{read as Bombay Sapphire}either as a very very very dry martini or with a splash of real pink grapefruit juice. :nanadance

Though I certainly have strong preferences (towards fine scotch or bourbon), I can take 'em all, unless they come in a large plastic jug... *shudder*

My  :coffee has to be strong, tasty, and black.
Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

CJ I would never ask someone to give up there favorite brew. :cheers

Cam :roll
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on March 30, 2011, 11:35:54 AM
CJ I would never ask someone to give up there favorite brew. :cheers

Cam :roll

That's good. Sapphire is one of the few I haven't tried because of the $YIKE$!  :wacko:

I'd rather have a good beer and really enjoy making my own - though it's been a year since my last batch. There's a kit from Midwest Brewing for a good Porter in the fridge and hope to brew it in May. Been too cold in the basement to do it this winter. Lord knows the wife don't appreciate the 5 gallon carboy in the bedroom.  :laughin:

Danny I PMed you about the Gibson.If your thinking of puddy fillers or epoxy STOP.....call me,if you can send me some pix.unclrob2002 at yahoo dot com really doesn't look like a code but I'm told that this is how I should do it.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on March 30, 2011, 09:14:16 PM
Danny I PMed you about the Gibson.If your thinking of puddy fillers or epoxy STOP.....call me,if you can send me some pix.unclrob2002 at yahoo dot com really doesn't look like a code but I'm told that this is how I should do it.
I just got home from a hard days work, so I'll try and take some pics tomorrow. I figured you would say stop, so I already have.

:thumb
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

I emailed you with a link to pics on webshots. TTYL

Just to let you know. I removed the clamps today (3 days). I did it the way you said and it looks solid. I also used a larger ebony bridge to replace the small thin RW one. I was afraid it would end up cracking. I'll string it up later this week and wait a month before giving to the owner.
  I want to be double sure it stays down this time.

3 days allow's the wood glue to cure fully.I wouldn't expect any problems.String it up and check it over the following 3 days,all should be fine.Let me know how it ends.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on April 05, 2011, 11:11:05 AM
Let me know how it ends.

Hopefully it won't be like this thread  :laughin:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Hey page 3,how could this happen. :humour:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

:whistling:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on April 05, 2011, 11:11:05 AM
3 days allow's the wood glue to cure fully.I wouldn't expect any problems.String it up and check it over the following 3 days,all should be fine.Let me know how it ends.
update. after a month it is holding. Now I'd like to do some clean up on the finish and replace the nut to adjust the string spacing and height.  I've learned a lot with this one.  Thanks Rob

Quote from: dependan on May 04, 2011, 09:52:08 AM
 update. after a month it is holding. Now I'd like to do some clean up on the finish and replace the nut to adjust the string spacing and height.  I've learned a lot with this one.  Thanks Rob

Congrats Danny. I know how good it feels when things go well and ya get to play what you were working on. Unfortunately, I also know well the opposite feeling when the trash heap or kindling pile grows just a bit....

Quote from: GA-ME on May 04, 2011, 09:56:26 AM
Congrats Danny. I know how good it feels when things go well and ya get to play what you were working on. Unfortunately, I also know well the opposite feeling when the trash heap or kindling pile grows just a bit....
I have a pretty good pile of "firewood" now. Hoping someday to finish what I've started though.

btw  Randy's comment on you being banned for 30 days, seemed to be his  :humour: to me. At least I smiled and thought that was what he meant by it.

Well, my thread in the "Forum Issues And Help" has been locked so I'm coming over here to play.
Whats new in politics?  :roll
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on May 04, 2011, 12:33:46 PM
Well, my thread in the "Forum Issues And Help" has been locked so I'm coming over here to play.
Whats new in politics?  :roll
No "polo tricks" here, just some horsing around. :winkin: