Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not so fast there Corky    :nana_guitar

Its never going to end,never ever ever.Deal with it.This thread say's alot about the members personalities.Which in most case's prove that this place is a real loonie bin :arrow. Oh ya and that we eat too many donuts,drink too much coffee and beer :beer.In may case scotch of the single malt.So required readinf it should be. :thumb
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Honestly, before all this donut talk on the forum I rarely ever ate them. Now I make a special run a few times a week early in the morning to get a Apple fritter. I found a 7/11 that has them brought in every day from Dallas and they are the best I have ever had.
                                                     :donut :coffee :+1:

Here is a good place to post this I suppose.

Today I am flying out to Seattle to deliver my Taylor 615ce Jumbo to a forum member on a trade deal. I'll throw in some cash as well and be returning with 2 short scale guitars. One is a Larrivee and the other a Taylor. :guitar :guitar

Any pics of the outgoing Taylor 615 CE or the incoming short scales ... or the apple fritter?
:gotpics:

Billy

Quote from: mcclurew on January 11, 2011, 10:53:51 AM
Any pics of the outgoing Taylor 615 CE or the incoming short scales ... or the apple fritter?
:gotpics:

Billy
The pics of my Taylor Jumbo are in a few threads already. I'll hold off on the new ones until I have them back home "deep in the heart of Texas" :guitar
     Here is one pic of the Taylor jumbo (and there is a clue in this picture regarding the incoming Larrivee as well).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: dependan on January 11, 2011, 10:58:45 AM
   (and there is a clue in this picture regarding the incoming Larrivee as well).

Getting a parlor Dan?

Quote from: Denis on January 11, 2011, 11:41:05 AM
Getting a parlor Dan?
Detective Denis wins a  :donut I may not keep it but with the atrophy in my fretting hand index finger short scale is the way I think I must go.

Between you and the mysterious Feb GOTM I don't know whether I can take the suspense.   :coffee
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

It took us 10 hours to fly from Austin to Seattle. They circled around SeaTac for a long time until they shut down the runways a second time and we were running on fumes. So we had to go to Spokane and sit while they refueled and we waited for the runways to be cleared.
   Even when we got on the ground in Seattle we had sit and wait some more for the snow plows to clear the path to the gates.
     Now it's time for me to get up and I haven't even slept yet. :wacko:

Didn't you kids get enough of this game for awhile???

:humour:

:?
Larrivee 000-60
Martin 000-28 VS
Guild Mark II
Alvarez Yairi CY 127 CE
Alvarez Yairi CY 140 CE
Two cats who like my playing

Just keeping it alive.Plus for giggle's and grins I've reread a few of the page's.Really is a wild thread and a cool read. :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Stayin alive, stayin alive, oo oo oo oo, Stayin Aliiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvve.

(Falsetto:) Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a unclerob, no time for talk.

Oo oo oo oo, stayin alive, stayin alive.
Larrivee OMV-09e, Martin O-18, Martin OO-DB, Martin LXM, Parker Fly Deluxe, Kurzweil PC3, lotsa harmonicas

:roll
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Have some Pie....

And an experiment of taking a picture of my P-09 by the fireplace.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I was starting to get a little worried too! 

:ohmy:

Billy

No need to worry "MIGHTY DOG IS HERE"!!!!! :nanadance
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

I would like to officually end this thread right now.  Who's with me? :beer  Come on!!! :wave