Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I notice that it disappeared.Welcome to the knucklehead club,I've been one for years. :welcome:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I don't know.....lets see. :?
www.rakeandsplay.com

00-03 Special Edition

No you aren't. And further more.......This thread is not getting "Bare" but it exposes the meaning of life. The thread is getting old(er) like the rest rest of us but it clings on and pushes thru thin times, never to give up.  Searching for meaning but by (golly?) not giving up and offering something to say even if it just to let us know it's still alive.  So viva La thread, Viva life! And when the true meaning is revealed please have it mailed to general delivery, Dothan Alabama post marked no later than thanksgiving 1981. I'll go back and pick it up, a little earlier in my life.  HA
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Hehehe, nice spiel there Flatlander!

BTW, the meaning of life is 42. But everyone knows that, dont they?

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

YUP

Mods...please close this thread.
www.rakeandsplay.com

00-03 Special Edition

Why?

This thread has some really funny stuff and crazy stuff and just your basic weird stuff.Keep it open its not hurting anyone.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

A joke unk....thread ender...get it.

Have a  :donut my friend.... :winkin:
www.rakeandsplay.com

00-03 Special Edition

Your to new to be a thread ender anyway. :wave.I prefer :donut :donut :donut with my  :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee.

:thumb
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

He's not new, just bashful. :winkin:  Or maybe wiser than most. :thumbsup

CR*P...Did I insult you.Sorry. :crying:

Dan stop pickin on me or I'm going to call your wife and tell her to have at you....and not in a nice way. :winkin:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

:tongue:   Heh, I get in enough trouble on my own, thank you.

Hehehehe. My post stayed there for 2 weeks unanswered...... I was going for the sneaky thread ender title.  :tongue:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on August 22, 2010, 09:45:08 PM
Hehehehe. My post stayed there for 2 weeks unanswered...... I was going for the sneaky thread ender title.  :tongue:

Cheers, Scott.
Well, I just couldn't let that happen young'in.

Me niether I'll keep this thread going until the end.Why you ask...well.....I'm mad I tell ya...totally off my rocker....and my meds...I'm playing with a deck 3 cards short,the elevator won't go to the top.....I have one red sneaker and one blue...and the sizes don't match.....I'm once was in the chuku shack and I slipped out....I wear my red undie's outside my jeans.......I talk to cats and I think there listening and....well....maybe...there talking back.......

Do I need to go on........
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on August 22, 2010, 09:54:54 PM
Me niether I'll keep this thread going until the end.Why you ask...well.....I'm mad I tell ya...totally off my rocker....and my meds...I'm playing with a deck 3 cards short,the elevator won't go to the top.....I have one red sneaker and one blue...and the sizes don't match.....I'm once was in the chuku shack and I slipped out....I wear my red undie's outside my jeans.......I talk to cats and I think there listening and....well....maybe...there talking back.......

Do I need to go on........
Good nite sir.

Came here to chew bubblegum and end threads . . .

And I'm all outta bubblegum.

No dice Corky. Better go buy some more gum!  :wink:

I just put a set o' new EJ16s on the OM-21. And pulled the electrics out of it.  :yak:

Man this thing sounds good! A year down the road and Im still in love. Dont think theres going to be a honeymoon period with this one. By now Im pretty casual with a guitar Ive had this long, but I still get excited everytime I open the case on this one.

She's a keeper.  :bgrin:

As for the Epiphone Dot 335?
So far Ive pulled out the muddy stock pickups and put in Seymour Duncan '59s, but just yesterday the selector switch started crapping out, so Ive just ordered a complete wiring kit upgrade, orange drop caps, CTS pots, switchcraft switch and jack and vintage cloth wiring. These recent Chinese Epi's are decent lumps of wood, the neck on this one is great, and the body is nice and resonant, its just the electrics that stink. Oh well, that wont be an issue soon!  :guitar

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Apparently yes.
Steve ....aka the SMan

This thread is like an old beloved hat that you threw in the closet and forgot about, but it's always there and every now and then you dig it out and put it on.

:bowdown:

If it sounds good, it is good.