Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotta love the snow forts we used to build. Some were quite elaborate. Great way to burn a day.. :bgrin:
"If at 1st you don't succeed, sky-diving is NOT for you"

:ohmy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: sneaky on December 25, 2009, 05:29:29 PM
not so fast pale face.
Who you callin pale face?
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: flatlander on December 25, 2009, 07:59:25 PM
Who you callin pale face?

Johnny Winter - one of my favorite players, hands down.  He's getting older and having health problems, but his playing on the (2nd?) Crossroads DVD was still amazing.  Such passion and energy!
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Uh.... such a speed freak....

It seems I may owe an uncle $10.

Danny I knew you couldn't make it.Don't worry about the 10 spot it was all for fun anyway.Keep on postin I trully enjoy them.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Bump    :whistling:
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: dependan on December 26, 2009, 11:39:06 PM
  Need a bandaid :?

Naw, was just afraid the thread might end.   
It's kind of like the timer on LOST, got to reset it to the top of the list or the world will come to an end.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on December 27, 2009, 12:10:17 AM
Naw, was just afraid the thread might end.  
It's kind of like the timer on LOST, got to reset it to the top of the list or the world will come to an end.
What is Lost? And who is lost and why can't they be found :? We have such good LED flash lites these days and all.

Ouch, I ate too much turkey.

Quote from: Big E on December 27, 2009, 11:39:25 PM
Ouch, I ate too much turkey.
Sorry, no pity from me. I'm eatin my own Chili and the Little woman isn't due back for two more days.   It may be ''Beanie weanie" time if she doesn't get home soon :angry:

just made my scratch curry...I get the fixin`s at a local Indain restaurant that sells packs of spices too..asked the chef what I needed the first time round and now I just refill as I run out. mmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm going to work tonight and I have Turkey leftovers for later mmmmm :nanadance

Quote from: Mikeymac on December 25, 2009, 10:24:43 PM
Johnny Winter - one of my favorite players, hands down.  He's getting older and having health problems, but his playing on the (2nd?) Crossroads DVD was still amazing.  Such passion and energy!

Did you happen to see the youtube of Johnny when his amp started smokin' and caught fire ?   He was well into "Highway 61" when his old amp started to smoke.. then when a tech tried to move it off the stage it caught on fire.  The band kept playing while someone quickly unplugged his cable and plugged into another amp and he didn't miss a beat.  When it was over and he left the stage he moved like a 90 year old man.  so frail and small.   But he can still kick a_ _ on the guitar.

Had to look that up! 2 views. I had the real deal guitar he's playin when I was a teen. Bought it for 250.00 and sold for same. :crying: It was original 63 Firebird. :crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhfH8F5ToWk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXi0o5RiZg8&feature=related

Ya know I saw Edgar and Johnny in 74 or so when I was like 15 or 16. We were millin around outside the place when they pulled up next to us in limo and got out.. Even then he was scary lookin!
I knew he was albino I just didn't know how white albino's really were, And Skinnnny and zonnned. Edgar looked a little better but still.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.