Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No guitar today... :?
Tomorrow. Tonight is family movie night at home.. :wave
"If at 1st you don't succeed, sky-diving is NOT for you"

Quote from: Big E on December 05, 2009, 10:54:02 PM
No guitar today... :?

Hey Big E,

Same boat here, except Im without until thursday. Shes in the shop getting an L.R. Baggs Element fitted. So Im thumpin away on the Bass. Again.  :rolleye:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.
Achillies 5F2A Princeton.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: flatlander on December 05, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
What's up with that killjoy(ce)? If it's causing you stress, don't open it!! And when did you become ALL?
A little out of line for relitive newcomer to demand oldtimers end a harmless thread, don't you think? Loose up.
Sorry folks didn't mean to offend was just playin didn't really expect nor care to ender thought it was just a fun thing  :donut  :donut2  :coffee
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

cool!
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 05, 2009, 10:16:18 AM
Uncle we all luv challenges mine is to ender - a formidle opponent tho I gotta say!!!!! Not sure what the prize is for success tho. U Know??? :nanadance :roll

Joyce, who is this "Ender" of which you speak? Is the challenge to end the thread or to drive the Moderators nut enough that they'll end it?

If this Ender you speak of is yours truly, (since I am the OP) then I accept your challenge! LONG LIVE THE THREAD ENDER !!!!   :humour:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Well, this may not have ended yet, but through no great act of my own I managed to help end two threads last week. (at least two :blush:)

Quote from: dependan on December 06, 2009, 04:57:08 PM
Well, this may not have ended yet, but through no great act of my own I managed to help end two threads last week. (at least two :blush:)

Then the Title may well go to you my friend. I myself prefer the more subtle approach of boring everyone sh*tless..... :wave

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

I'm pretty new to the Forum. I looked over the threads I posted to and GEEZ! I am the last in so many of them! I prefer to think that my unassailable wisdom has summarized and completed all pertinent comment. But wouldn't a "Hosanna" occasionally be offered if that were the case?! Maybe I AM the bore my wife has suggested?  Oh, horror!
Chris
Larrivee's '07  L-09 (40th Commemorative); '09 00-03 S.E; '08 P-09
Eastman '07 AC 650-12 Jumbo (NAMM)
Martin   '11 D Mahogany (FSC Golden Era type)
Voyage-Air '10 VAOM-06
-the nylon string-
Goya (Levin) '58 G-30
-dulcimer-
'11 McSpadden

Its 10am Monday morning here in Oz, Im at home with the 2 little one as Im on afternoon shift today. We put our Christmas tree up and decorated the front garden with lights last night. Its funny to see the different age appropriate reactions of our children to putting up decorations. Our little girl, not quiet 2 found much amusement in decorating herself rather than the tree, our 4 year old son was in full on work mode, very eager to help with everything. Our 12 year old son..... looked like he was loosing the will to live ! Ah...pre-teens.  :rolleye:
Wednesday is payday, thats the day Ive penciled in for Christmas shopping, the little ones will have a day at child care, and I'll be rushing around madly collecting Santas presents for 'em. It kinda like a ticking time bomb... the wait til Wednesday, the list my wife and I have penned, the trip to the shops (Im never big on this, let alone doing it when Christmas is approaching). The hiding of the treasure, the wrapping and assembly of the toys (why does nothing come assembled anymore?).

Maddness......

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: cke on December 06, 2009, 05:09:14 PM
I'm pretty new to the Forum. I looked over the threads I posted to and GEEZ! I am the last in so many of them! I prefer to think that my unassailable wisdom has summarized and completed all pertinent comment. But wouldn't a "Hosanna" occasionally be offered if that were the case?! Maybe I AM the bore my wife has suggested?  Oh, horror!

I think theres a lot of us that seem boring to our wifes. We hang out at a guitar forum, which Im told is apparently "geeky" ! Oh well. I can live with that. CKE, jus wait until your post count gets up in the 100's, then go back and see how many you've ended!  :ohmy:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Today was around the freezing mark with sunny blue skies.  Spent the day in the woods splitting wood and stacking almost a cord.  Great day to be outdoors!  Tonight I will put the last of 9 drawers together for the dresser I am making.  Christmas is approaching fast!  Yesterday was the island's Christmas Faire.  Lots of handmade goodies and treats.  Bought 10 bars of homemade soap.  The fair definitely has an old timey feel to it and it was nice to watch the kids outside the hall playing music.  The kids (junior/senior high school) have been working on their Christmas songs and gave the event a festive feel.

A good weekend with guitar/mandolin playing tucked in between.
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

How long does it take for the thread to be declaired dead/ended after the last post?  Is it dead after a week without a post?  What happens if it is dug up after a year has passed?  If it is ended by moderator, do we start over to find the true ender?  Or, is it a free for all, come and get em while you can, limited time, act NOW!!!?
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

Quote from: Johnny M on December 06, 2009, 06:58:40 PM
How long does it take for the thread to be declaired dead/ended after the last post?  Is it dead after a week without a post?  What happens if it is dug up after a year has passed?  If it is ended by moderator, do we start over to find the true ender?  Or, is it a free for all, come and get em while you can, limited time, act NOW!!!?
Threads are like the government laws, they never disappear completely. And just when you thought you were safe someone digs up an old by-law and steals your homestead. :whistling:

btw it would have been cool seeing some pics of your festival.

hard to get into the Christmas spirit here, sure they decorate `n stuff...actually decorations have been up for close to a month already in the downtown area...but Christmas is a Friday...I`ll be working.

Made my best batch of chocolate Tapioca pudding ever today. Added more tapioca and chocolate and less milk than the recipe calls for. Turned out rich and creamy. :+1:

I just wanna say that those above post gave me a really good :laughin: thanks.

Danny you've got to post that recipe,all I have in the house is some yogut....
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Chocolate Tapioca,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup
Makin' me hungry 4 a snack. :gotdonuts:
"If at 1st you don't succeed, sky-diving is NOT for you"

Thats so cool Ben! I love the light sabre fight!

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.