Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The boy will be spoiled beyond beleif ....AGAIN....the better half and I don't exchange gifts anymore......BUT...I decided I was going to get her a 32" flat screen TV.The only problem is were do I hide it for 2 weeks.I also want to get her that hearing aid thingy,as even though the doc's tell me her hearing is perfect I know its not.If I don't shut down the radio in her car my ears bleed...for that matter its about 15 yards from our bedroom to my sons room and you can hear her tv clear as a bell in his room.For that matter the boy isn't much better.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on December 11, 2010, 09:34:11 PM
The boy will be spoiled beyond beleif ....AGAIN....the better half and I don't exchange gifts anymore......BUT...I decided I was going to get her a 32" flat screen TV.The only problem is were do I hide it for 2 weeks.I also want to get her that hearing aid thingy,as even though the doc's tell me her hearing is perfect I know its not.If I don't shut down the radio in her car my ears bleed...for that matter its about 15 yards from our bedroom to my sons room and you can hear her tv clear as a bell in his room.For that matter the boy isn't much better.
Flat screens come in relatively narrow boxes so it could be slid under a bed. Also it can probably be put in an attic if the access is not too limited. I would wrap the box in a plastic garbage bag or 2 if you do store it in the attic.
    We got a 40" flat screen to use for movies (don't watch TV) and with my eyes it helps a lot. Plus it's HD and it makes fuzzy items a lot clearer for me now. Cheaper made movies show a lot of flaws though like a nice gloss finish over a badly sanded guitar.

3/4 of the sentences I say to my kids start with "Dont".  :mad:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

This thread has gotten wildly off topic - it must be in it's death throes ... or ....

maybe not   :nana_guitar

-Billy

Quote from: mcclurew on December 15, 2010, 02:42:01 AM
This thread has gotten wildly off topic - it must be in it's death throes ... or ....

maybe not   :nana_guitar

-Billy

Hey Billy, yeah thanks for that.  :wink: We need to focus on the topic at hand here........ errr just what is the topic at hand here???

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 08, 2010, 09:49:44 PM
Scott donno if I would sell the Epi - pretty versatile tool that you might want/need down the road. Certainly would be narrowing your focus which can be good and bad. Tough one for sure as we know how much you miss the Larrivee

Hey Joyce, yeah you where right. The Epi is staying. A lot of other stuff is going though... :wink:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on December 14, 2010, 10:49:50 PM
3/4 of the sentences I say to my kids start with "Dont".  :mad:

Cheers, Scott.
3/4 of my sentences start non-verbal and I'm the only one who hears it.The first verbal is mostley "JOSEPH what are you......."
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Corky,sorry but I don't think so.Others have tryed and failed.Its moved to page 2 every now and again then....BAM....right back to page one.Silly thread that just won't go away. :beer
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Surely you cannot top a stuttering pig!   :wave

With enough :beer or wine or other booze and assorted sundry stuff,Yes I can.The problem is that by this point the pig may want to fly. :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

:donut

[attachment deleted by admin]

"If I were to sell them all I'd be able to acquire a new guitar that I've been lusting after for quite a while.  Makes sense to let 4 go and get 1 new one that I'll play frequently.    We'll see...."

Hey Tuff,
That wouldn't happen to be a "Left Handed "L-05SBT  would it ???
Gibson J-45 TV
Martin D-18
Martin OM-21

Quote from: L05HD28 on December 21, 2010, 06:49:13 PM
"If I were to sell them all I'd be able to acquire a new guitar that I've been lusting after for quite a while.  Makes sense to let 4 go and get 1 new one that I'll play frequently.    We'll see...."

Hey Tuff,
That wouldn't happen to be a "Left Handed "L-05SBT  would it ???

Well, let's just say that in a perfect world I'd have an L-05SBT and a matching RS-4 in tobacco burst.     :whistling:

Sorry Tuffy couldn't let you be the thread ender.This thread should be required reading to all newbe's.Maybe part of the forum rule's. :roll
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on January 10, 2011, 02:09:06 PM
Sorry Tuffy couldn't let you be the thread ender.This thread should be required reading to all newbe's.Maybe part of the forum rule's. :roll

Most don't read the paragraph of rules, you think they're going to read 70+ pages about nothing. This thread could be a TV series.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on January 10, 2011, 02:15:14 PM
Most don't read the paragraph of rules, you think they're going to read 70+ pages about nothing. This thread could be a TV series.
Yup. We could name it "LOST in a LOST world"   The MB's already wrote the theme song. :guitar

Quote from: unclrob on January 10, 2011, 02:09:06 PM

dang it.   I thought for sure I'd been the thread-ender.   :crying:

Maybe this time.  :whistling:

Quote from: tuffythepug on January 10, 2011, 04:52:48 PM

dang it.   I thought for sure I'd been the thread-ender.   :crying:

Maybe this time.  :whistling:

I don't think so.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

{evil laughter}BERue HAHAHAHAH. :wave
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying