"Blueberry Hill"

Started by Will Fly, July 12, 2009, 05:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, at the risk of boring everyone on the Forum to tears with my incessant posting of video links, I've done a fingerstyle version of Blueberry Hill which might interest you. The audio was recorded on a Zoom H2. I've borrowed one of these but it's o impressive, I might just have to buy one...

Blueberry Hill

Cheers,

Will

Nothing to be bored about here, Will.  That was very nice, so keep 'em coming.  I listen to every one...

jb

Will, fantastic. I love 'Blueberry Hill', I grew up with that song, brings alot of memories back. Nice playin'  :thumb
cheers
fongie

Thanks Will, my wife and I both enjoyed it. :thumbsup
"If at 1st you don't succeed, sky-diving is NOT for you"

Thanks Will, I really enjoyed that one!
Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson

Post away. All your stuff is good to me and I can pcik things up from it. Post something special next month, Maybe "when I'm 64".?
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Will:  Great stuff as usual.  Your Lari is sounding good!

Appreciate your taking time to do the TABS on your site--very helpful to those of us who are SO MUCH LESS talented than you.

:thumbsup

Larrivee 000-60
Martin 000-28 VS
Guild Mark II
Alvarez Yairi CY 127 CE
Alvarez Yairi CY 140 CE
Two cats who like my playing

Quote from: DJ in FL on July 17, 2009, 07:56:03 PMAppreciate your taking time to do the TABS on your site

Glad you find the tab useful - it's not always easy to replicate the exact fingering and timing with tab, so I simplify it a bit. But at least it's there as a guide!

Cheers,

Will

Before buying the H2 check out the H4.Nice picking.
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

Quote from: carruth on September 01, 2009, 03:45:41 PM
Before buying the H2 check out the H4.Nice picking.

Hi Carruth - thanks for the advice. On the whole, the H2 does more of the things that I want, so I've just acquired one.

Cheers,

Will

I've got it playing while cruising the forum.  Very nice.  But you don't look like Antoine "Fats" Dominoe.!!   :wacko:

Quote from: pigtown on September 02, 2009, 08:11:30 AM
I've got it playing while cruising the forum.  Very nice.  But you don't look like Antoine "Fats" Dominoe.!!   :wacko:

True - mmm... better have some more donuts!