Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B-Band A6 User's manual  (Read 1435 times)
Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »

Hi Guys
I did a search on the web for a User's manual for the A6, and couldn't find a full description on how to operate that pre-amp. Can anybody direct me to a link please?
Thanx
Zohn

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure
RoundLakeDT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 12:32:41 AM »

Hey Zohn, you've probably seen Larrivee's blurb describing this pickup, at
    http://www.larrivee.com/3_products/pickups2.html

They give a link to a user manual for the A6, but the link doesn't work.  Might want to email Larrivee customer service

Dave

Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 05:43:15 AM »

Hi Dave!
Yes you guessed correctly - I went that route. I found a PDF-file of a 2005 B-Band Catalogue from a different search, but it hasn't got the detail I'm after. As for the Larrivee customer service, I'm not too keen on that either, I think they all might be building guitars as of late, because the "current catalogue" is still the Summer/Fall 2008 version... 

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure
RoundLakeDT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 12:16:49 PM »

Yeah, they may be busy.  I just figured they mail be able to email you the file that should have been attached to that link.  Hopefully somebody else has this somewhere

Good luck!

Tycho
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »

I may have two, since I bought two B-Band-equipped Larrivees at around the same time.  If so, I can drop one in the mail.  I'll check when I get home.

D-03RE
D-03-12

...and several other guitars.
Tycho
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »

D'oh, I forgot to do this yesterday.  I will try to remember today.

D-03RE
D-03-12

Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »

I may have two, since I bought two B-Band-equipped Larrivees at around the same time.  If so, I can drop one in the mail.  I'll check when I get home.
I would really appreciate that, thanx Tycho!

Tycho
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »

Drat.  I just checked and I don't seem to have either of them anymore. I'm not sure where they could have got to.

D-03RE
D-03-12

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: