B-Band A6 User's manual

Started by Zohn, June 28, 2009, 01:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Guys
I did a search on the web for a User's manual for the A6, and couldn't find a full description on how to operate that pre-amp. Can anybody direct me to a link please?
Thanx
Zohn
"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure

Hey Zohn, you've probably seen Larrivee's blurb describing this pickup, at
    http://www.larrivee.com/3_products/pickups2.html

They give a link to a user manual for the A6, but the link doesn't work.  Might want to email Larrivee customer service

Dave

Hi Dave!
Yes you guessed correctly - I went that route. I found a PDF-file of a 2005 B-Band Catalogue from a different search, but it hasn't got the detail I'm after. As for the Larrivee customer service, I'm not too keen on that either, I think they all might be building guitars as of late, because the "current catalogue" is still the Summer/Fall 2008 version...  :winkin:
"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure

Yeah, they may be busy.  I just figured they mail be able to email you the file that should have been attached to that link.  Hopefully somebody else has this somewhere

Good luck!

I may have two, since I bought two B-Band-equipped Larrivees at around the same time.  If so, I can drop one in the mail.  I'll check when I get home.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

D'oh, I forgot to do this yesterday.  I will try to remember today.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

Quote from: Tycho on June 29, 2009, 03:14:55 PM
I may have two, since I bought two B-Band-equipped Larrivees at around the same time.  If so, I can drop one in the mail.  I'll check when I get home.
I would really appreciate that, thanx Tycho!

Drat.  I just checked and I don't seem to have either of them anymore. I'm not sure where they could have got to.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02