this a bit feminine?

Started by sneaky, June 03, 2009, 09:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I can't help but think a line has been crossed somewhere.     :cop:

Well, you know Bearsville, he pushes the envelope of the cliff down into the ravine where it explodes in a plume of toxic smoke and flame.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Looks Hawaiian to me- not gender specific.

I have a beat up water damaged 30's parlor that someone took the time out to etch a trout in midair on the back- the thing must ooze manly.

The Dude abides.

Well, it may be a bit feminine, but nothing that playing a few verses of "Okie From Muskogee" on it wouldn't fix.
Larrivee L-03
Larrivee P-03
Gretsch 6120
Gibson ES-335
Fender Stratocaster

OH yeah...the guitar...I`d almost forgotten, it`s still there and no bids yet, auction ends tonight.

Go for it sneaky and let us know how it roars.
If it sounds good, it is good.

If I were certain it was solid wood I`d go for it, still might, but less interested if it`s all laminate, not like I`m hurtin` for a good nylon string.

Quote from: strawintogold on June 05, 2009, 06:45:15 AM
See levity leads to no good. Add a little humour and the next thing you know you have naked fat guys, sister slander and smoking.

holly

Sounds like a great night out to me ! :wink: All thats missing is the Bourbon...
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

I cant see the guitar for some reason or another photobucket says not available - but that being said - I own a guitar and banjo that have a feminine touch to them - The banjo has a flower pot with flowers and the guitar has naked lady on the headstock plus the guitar is a jumbo body which alot of women guitarists like ( my Greven DXN jumo whyte Lady ) so in my book the only guitar id turn down is a hannah montana guitar !

yeah I made some room on my hosting site after the auction ended with no bidders but....it`s back !

well this one just showed up a short time ago...

That one is oversized and tacky. On a clear ebony fretboard a little butterfly at the 7th fret os so, off center so it's like a surprise, I think would work, be tasteful -- not really for me, but at least it would be effective.
L-03 Italian Spruce

Sneaky, that just looks like a nasty soy sauce stain!

the soy sauce guitar is up to $120.oo with a few hours to go. The flower guitar has no bids yet.

Quote from: sneaky on June 20, 2009, 10:18:07 AM
sold for $355.oo

Don't know how it sounded but that seems expensive. Did it come with shoga and wasabi?