this a bit feminine?

Started by sneaky, June 03, 2009, 09:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The only two redneck things I can give is I roll my own tobacco and I wear overalls.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Or a strap button drilled right through the body into the neck block. 

*sob* Say it isn't so..

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: unclrob on June 04, 2009, 02:28:14 PM
The only two redneck things I can give is I roll my own tobacco and I wear overalls.
rollin your own is the way to go. Especially these days. What brand? I've lost my connection, that is store quit carrying American Spirit and went back to just Tops and Bugler.
I'm now gonna mail order the Spirit. For the price of a 3 packs you can get a tin, enough to last weeks and at least it doesn't have all the extra chemicals in it. Not an endorsement for smoking!
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

It also doesn't reek like cigs.  I used to roll my own in the time before time. For some reason men found this fascinating. They do know women have thumbs too, right?

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

I dunno? My Grandma smoked a pipe!

OH CRAP I didn't know I needed thumbs to roll my Bugler I've been using my feet,Oh heck there's another redneck thing.

Can you be a redneck if your originally from NY???
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: strawintogold on June 04, 2009, 04:39:01 PM
It also doesn't reek like cigs.  I used to roll my own in the time before time. For some reason men found this fascinating. They do know women have thumbs too, right?

holly

holly
In my life I've known several lovely women who could roll a cigarette as well as any man.  yes, of course, thumbs are involved but I noticed that they all held their pinkies out straight as they licked the gummed edge.   Does that describe your technique ?    I've never seen a man do it that way so I figured it was a chick thing.
Just an observation.   Since I don't smoke cigs any longer it's been years since I've had the occasion to twist one up myself and I buy my cigars pre-rolled.    I buy them from a small tobaccanist who swears they are "hand-rolled on the thighs of virgins".

T

Quote from: unclrob on June 04, 2009, 06:36:46 PM
OH CRAP I didn't know I needed thumbs to roll my Bugler I've been using my feet,Oh heck there's another redneck thing.

Can you be a redneck if your originally from NY???
There's suppossed to be an old man around here that can put the paper in his lips, put the tobacco in the paper and roll it in his mouth just as pretty as can be. I'd go for the thighs of virgins myself.

To your question, Yes! I saw a NY redneck  on one of those talk shows that was left rotting on the TV. Red Neck is a state of mind, even if that state is NY.

Quote from: tuffythepug on June 04, 2009, 06:59:56 PM
holly
In my life I've known several lovely women who could roll a cigarette as well as any man.  yes, of course, thumbs are involved but I noticed that they all held their pinkies out straight as they licked the gummed edge.   Does that describe your technique ?    I've never seen a man do it that way so I figured it was a chick thing.
Just an observation.   Since I don't smoke cigs any longer it's been years since I've had the occasion to twist one up myself and I buy my cigars pre-rolled.    I buy them from a small tobaccanist who swears they are "hand-rolled on the thighs of virgins".

T

Why, yes,lol.

BTW, I wouldn't beleive anyone who says they can find virgins.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: tuffythepug on June 04, 2009, 06:59:56 PM
    I buy them from a small tobaccanist who swears they are "hand-rolled on the thighs of virgins".

That would be my brother you're talking about-- just couldn't persuade the chicks to go all the way.

If it sounds good, it is good.

He has several locations to roll from!

Quote from: flatlander on June 04, 2009, 07:53:52 PM
He has several locations to roll from!

It's generally from the bottom up.

I just threw up but I don't feel any better.  I would have rather walked in on my parents then seen that...you are a sick sick sick individual Bearsville, lol.
bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte

he`s a bit small for sumo.

Bearsville
you may have just ruined cigars, grapes, and couches for me with that one.    Here's an image to help get the bad taste of the other one out of my mouth........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Those ain't no virgins but they're a sight better that Bearsville's brother.

I think the problem is you are all too serious...

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

Tuffy, apparently you know my sister too. That is...you and the whole regiment.

BTW, sneaky, just so we don't go too far off topic, my brother tells me he loves the guitar.

See levity leads to no good. Add a little humour and the next thing you know you have naked fat guys, sister slander and smoking.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: strawintogold on June 05, 2009, 06:45:15 AM
See levity leads to no good. Add a little humour and the next thing you know you have naked fat guys, sister slander and smoking.

holly

True, luckily we have excellent self-control to prevent things from getting out of hand, especially my brother, who keeps it in hand at all times.