Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Performance Tips?  (Read 2273 times)
ncognito
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 02:46:20 AM »

I know what you mean about the waitin' & waitin' thing at an open mic.  If there's a signup sheet I tend try for as early on as possible, even first.  Unfortunately that means I've often been the guinea pig for the sound crew, but I really like it better than sitting around waiting

Worst is during the winter months, when the cold + nervousness make my fingers lose circulation.  Even my wife has commented how my fingers all of a sudden got scary white & freezing cold...  I've only been doing open mics for a bit over a year so maybe it's starting to wear off?  Who knows, it's July and cold isn't a problem  

By the way -- you going to Falcon Ridge this weekend???  I'm gonna try for Sunday and maybe Sat.

Dave--

I like to go on early so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the night, but it doesn't always pan out logistically with work and domestic obligations...

Yeah, we are going to Falcon Ridge on Saturday.  We (my girlfriend and I) have a family commitment on Sunday.  If you're definately going Saturday PM or email me and we could meet.  It would be nice to finally meet you. 

DAVE

-Larrivee LSV11e (sadly sold))
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7
-Guild D40 (donated to science due to terminal      Onthevergeofimplosionitis)
-Brian Fry Custim 000 in the works
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: