Robin Hitchcock & The Venus 3

Started by lyric_girl, February 28, 2009, 04:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Folks, I'm doing one helluva happy dance right now.

Just found out that Robin Hitchcock is playing Toronto on April 16. You may be wondering what is so great about that. Well, The Venus 3 are known as: Peter Buck (REM), Bill Reiflin (REM) and Scott McCoughey (REM). I am going to finally meet Peter Buck! I can't believe this. I started this day thinking it was going to be a good day! Woohoo!  :cheers :cheers :cheers
'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"

After all the joking you endured over 66 and 666 16 must be a lucky number for you!

Enjoy Vancouver for me, and the concert too.

Norman
Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}

I think Hitchcock playing is great enough,lol. Man, i have to go dig out those cds...

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

I am just SO stoked you have no idea. When REM is not on the road, Peter, Scott and Bill play with either Hitchcock or Scott's band called The Minus Five. I really thought that neither of those bands would come here as they are both based in Seattle. I got the email today from their record company and was casually scrolling through it and saw that they are in fact coming to Toronto and that is the only Canadian date. I knew today was gonna be a good day!  :roll
'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"

Yey!!! Lynda.

Enjoy the concert.    And it's good to see holly's post (I've been thinking of her or is it a him - bearded 55-year old hippy, isn't she/he?) LOL.

ricky