Vancouver tour list of attendee's

Started by Danny, February 16, 2009, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: photomat on March 10, 2009, 05:23:33 PM
#18 , K20C a guest of Photomat is unable to make it now.  DaveG and Photomat are making the Monday AM run up from Seattle.  Does anyone need anything from here?
Guitars. :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :winkin:

Hi everyone,
       I'm one of those fortunate British Columbia Canadians that  isn't going to have to catch a train or book a flight to get to Vancouver for the Forum tour.  But I live a couple of hundred miles away. I just thought I should let whoever is keeping track of  the people who are coming that I have a 4 hour drive the morning of the get together so probably won't be there until the afternoon tour of the Larrivee factory. Then I have to make the long drive back so I won't be able to hang around for the evening activities. I  look forward to meeting everybody and am sorry that I can't stay in Vancouver overnight.
   Warmest regards.
   Michael Killick

Quote from: mrkillick on March 10, 2009, 07:13:26 PM
Hi everyone,
       I'm one of those fortunate British Columbia Canadians that  isn't going to have to catch a train or book a flight to get to Vancouver for the Forum tour.  But I live a couple of hundred miles away. I just thought I should let whoever is keeping track of  the people who are coming that I have a 4 hour drive the morning of the get together so probably won't be there until the afternoon tour of the Larrivee factory. Then I have to make the long drive back so I won't be able to hang around for the evening activities. I  look forward to meeting everybody and am sorry that I can't stay in Vancouver overnight.
   Warmest regards.
   Michael Killick
Michael, should we link you up with Dermot or Mike's cell phone numbers so you can be sure to link up with us if you arrive earlier?
                            Danny

Quote from: mrkillick on March 10, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
Danny,
    That would be really helpful. My cellphone number is .  I could call Dermot or Mike  when I get to Vancouver so I could arrange to link up with everyone.              Michael
Go ahead and delete your phone number, I wrote it down and will give it to Dermot and Mike via PM.    You probably don't really want your phone number on the internet.
Danny

This is who we think is going as of 3/10/09 please update or correct only on this thread, thanks

1. Jim H   Trinity Guitars
2. Danny  dependan
3. Ricky    rpm60912
4. Dermot or d. dermot and Eva    *d. has offered to help folks in Vancouver
5. John   Johnny37
6. Lynda   lyricgirl
7. Lynn   Tuffy the pug
8. Tad    Tadol                               *Plus our three wives (Tad, ricky and me) but not for the tour
9. Jordan  Jagidas   (UNLIKELY NOW)  *BUT John   Johnny M is coming
10. Mike   Vancouver Southpaw
11. Mike's local guitarist friend   
12. Mark  Larrivee4me
13. Michael   mrkillick
14. Matt    Photomat  *Matt has offered hospitality in Lynnwood Wa. just north of Seattle and a Drive up Monday AM             
15. DaveG   a Guest of Matt,(Photomat)
*Joseph     Bluesman67 is not going to make it
* Norm        prof_stack              "     "
*Darren      dazdarren               "     "
(a visit from Jean is unlikely)

Quote from: dependan on March 10, 2009, 11:02:55 PM
      This is who we think is going as of 3/10/09 please update or correct only on this thread, thanks

1. Jim H   Trinity Guitars
2. Danny  dependan
3. Ricky    rpm60912
4. Dermot or d. dermot and Eva    *d. has offered to help folks in Vancouver
5. John   Johnny37
6. Lynda   lyricgirl
7. Lynn   Tuffy the pug
8. Tad    Tadol                               *Plus our three wives (Tad, ricky and me)  for the tour
9. Jordan  Jagidas   (UNLIKELY NOW)  *BUT John   Johnny M is coming
12. Mark  Larrivee4me
13. Michael   mrkillick
14. Matt    Photomat  *Matt has offered hospitality in Lynnwood Wa. just north of Seattle and a Drive up Monday AM             
15. DaveG   a Guest of Matt,(Photomat)
*Joseph     Bluesman67 is not going to make it
* Norm        prof_stack              "     "
*Darren      dazdarren               "     "                                      PLUS LAST MINUTE ADDITIONS!

I managed to get to the factory at about 2:00.

Everyone else got back from lunch a little later and then the tour began.

It was a study in contrasts, massive to minutia, and all astoundingly in harmony.

Thanks to everyone for the instant welcome and hospitality.

Quote from: ST on March 17, 2009, 12:31:57 AM
I managed to get to the factory at about 2:00.

Everyone else got back from lunch a little later and then the tour began.

It was a study in contrasts, massive to minutia, and all astoundingly in harmony.

Thanks to everyone for the instant welcome and hospitality.

ST was an instant friend (even though I came close to backing into his very , very nice car) I had the pleasure of stringing up the first F-III (imagine that) and then after I played ''For my Lady" to my wife. I passed this marvelous little git to Larrivee employees and to ST. Who is a top shelf player. I watched his countenance grow brighter until true joy was expressed in his visage and he asked if there were any extras made, so he could obtain one.
                   I am so glad ST made it to this tour.
danny

This is who I think made it 3/16/09

1. Jim H   Trinity Guitars  (and his daughter)
2. Danny  dependan
3. Ricky    rpm60912
4. Dermot or d. dermot and Eva    (*d. helped us all a lot in Vancouver)
5. John   Johnny37
6. Lynda   lyricgirl
7. Lynn   Tuffy the pug
8. Tad    Tadol                               *Plus our three wives (Tad, ricky and me)  for the tour
9.  John   Johnny M is coming
12. Mark  Larrivee4me
13. Michael   mrkillick
14. Matt    Photomat                 (*Matt took fantastic pics and has a link to a slide show)           
15. DaveG   a Guest of Matt, and a new forum member :donut
16. ST          (he made it at just the right time)

Sorry I missed this thread prior to the the Larrivee tour.  I thought I'd withdrawn my name from the list early on but I see it's still there.  Hope it didn't cause any confusion.  I wish circumstances would have been different and allowed me to make the trip.  Someday......
I'm just now reading about the nice things you all did for the employees at the factory.  Way to go!  That's the stuff that makes this forum so great.  Donuts for all of you!   :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut :donut2 :donut :thumb

Quote from: Larrivee4me on March 19, 2009, 11:49:18 AM
Sorry I missed this thread prior to the the Larrivee tour.  I thought I'd withdrawn my name from the list early on but I see it's still there.  Hope it didn't cause any confusion.  I wish circumstances would have been different and allowed me to make the trip.  Someday......
I'm just now reading about the nice things you all did for the employees at the factory.  Way to go!  That's the stuff that makes this forum so great.  Donuts for all of you!   :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut :donut2 :donut :thumb
Heh Mark, I knew you didn't make it. I was very tired last nite when I was cleaning up some of these threads and just left your name there. (I would have to re-do all the #'s you see ;-)
danny