Larrivee Has Redeemed Itself! (and Then Some!)...

Started by robertt8, August 30, 2004, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuoteEvery last one of them.Brahahahahahahahahah :D
Tom, do you think this means that I need to add some Lysol to the Meguiar's?
Don

Larrivée D-09BW
Larrivée LV-03BW
Larrivée OM-03K
Larrivée LV-03-12
Martin D-18 RIP :crying:
Mossman Tennessee 12
Gretsch Chet Atkins DC
Gretsch Tennessee Rose
Fender Am. Stratocaster
Guild X-170T Manhattan
Fender 90s Telecaster Custom
Guild Starfire 5
Gretsch 5422 12 String
G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi

Hey I take a bath at least once a month!!!!!!!!! :blink:  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Hmmmm...I tried to link the graphic, but it didn't seem to work...this is the strap...(just saw the coding from big4sons...thanks!...of course now with have two strap photos in a row :P )

Anyway, all is good now. I actually did ask them (Guitar Adoptions and Larrivee) if it was cool that I went ahead and posted about getting the box o' stuff and the pickup up grade (I didn't want people to be compaining about stuff just to get some freebee's), but they basically said "feel free to post whatever"... I think they wish I came to them before my first batch of posts, but there it is.

What's the story with the guy from Vegas? his guitar got damaged cuz the case was too large?!

Thanks guys!
Tait

Bing

Larrivee J-09FM
Taylor 814ce
Music Man Axis SS w/piezo

Very nice to hear things worked out so well...that's one nice strap too, where can i get oen like that? B)  

Larrivee 0-09K Koa/sitka
Seagull S6+CW Folk
Goodall Parlor

Hmm, wonder if it comes in black? :ph34r:  
2004 Larrivee Parlor BW
2003 Larrivee L-03 BW
2002 Larrivee D-03 BW x 2

QuoteWhat's the story with the guy from Vegas? his guitar got damaged cuz the case was too large?!

that would be me.  My guitar is in the factory right now I send it to them.  Ricky from larrivee was super helpfull and understanding.  He told me that he would make sure that Jean would fix the crack in the back (which he normally doesn't do anymore).  They will also send it back in the right case and with some warrantypapers.  It's been gone now for almost 3 weeks so I'm hoping to get it back soon caus i've only played it for 20minutes so far.

that's why I wrote earlier in this topic that i hope to send a post just like you robert :)  
larrivee LV-05E

I want one! I want one!

Do you hear me Larrivée???

I want one!

OK, I've calmed down. I'm all right now. I'll be OK, really. But I reeeeaaaallllly want one.  :ph34r:  :blink:

This strap (I assume) is made by another great Canadian company, Levy's. I have a very similar one (in Black) for my Guild. I assume it will come in both colors. Gosh it is nice.  
Don

Larrivée D-09BW
Larrivée LV-03BW
Larrivée OM-03K
Larrivée LV-03-12
Martin D-18 RIP :crying:
Mossman Tennessee 12
Gretsch Chet Atkins DC
Gretsch Tennessee Rose
Fender Am. Stratocaster
Guild X-170T Manhattan
Fender 90s Telecaster Custom
Guild Starfire 5
Gretsch 5422 12 String
G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi

Im with you dbirchett, I would love to have some offical Larrivee "stuff". Straps,shirts, mugs, picks, hats, ect. I want them all too. I wonder if this stuff is available through our dealers like Guitar Adoptions or Andys guitars.  
2011 Larrivee D-03R JCL
2011 Fender American Stratocaster

Larrivee really is working on a Merchandise site.
No eta at this point, sorry.

Oh man, I really don't have time to wait--is this S(trap)AS..?
Mike
OM-03R