Tour of Larrivee Vancouver >>> IS March 16, 2009 <<<

Started by Randy_R, February 04, 2009, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok, have thought long and hard about this. If you guys pick any other date than Friday, March 20, I should be able to swing this. Of course, this means that my tax return has to be in and the return here so I can pay off my cc. :cheers
'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"

I'd go, but unfortunately I'll be on the west coast of Florida watching some baseball.  Have fun, and yes - piix would be great, please!

Quote from: Larrivee4me on February 04, 2009, 08:55:06 PM
Two questions......

Can I go even if I didn't order a forum III?

How long does it take to get a passport??

Honest, I was telling my wife just last week "I'd love to tour the Larrivee facility" 
What a great idea!!!!!

You better apply for a passport right away.  Plan on 4 weeks or so as Lyric_girl said.
I've got a passport....just no spare cash unfortunately.   Say hello to my guitar while you're there.

Tuffythepug

I'm officially off the hook for this trip. This is school spring break week for my wife  AND  our daughter is flying down from Princeton for a visit. If you asked me to name two things I love more than music and guitars I just did.

Please do take a good group picture and say a big THANK YOU to the builders while you are there.

Norman
Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}

Count me in!

I live in Seattle, and can drive anyone up as well who would like to fly into Seattle.  Bring a passport.

Sounds Great, thanks for arranging it.  I will keep my eye open for the exact dates...but Mondays sound great to me! :thumbsup
FIII M/IS
L-80 Presentation 12-String

The boy and three dogs will keep me tethered here. Well, that and if I showed up you'd find out I'm really a fifty year old guy with a beard.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: strawintogold on February 05, 2009, 12:03:13 PM
... Well, that and if I showed up you'd find out I'm really a fifty year old guy with a beard.

holly

Well, quoting Joe E. Brown in Some Like It Hot, "no one's perfect."

Norman
Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}

Holly  :roll :roll :roll

Quote from: strawintogold on February 05, 2009, 12:03:13 PM
The boy and three dogs will keep me tethered here. Well, that and if I showed up you'd find out I'm really a fifty year old guy with a beard.

holly

Or worse, a woman of any age with a beard
L-04 koa
L-03-12
Parlor (mahogany)
Forum III MT
Yamaha FG-180
Gretsch Sundown Serenade
Fender Stratocaster

I'm not going but I have a passport...so if anybody needs to borrow one just shoot me a PM...

:rolleye:
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: Dotneck on February 05, 2009, 04:25:58 PM
I'm not going but I have a passport...so if anybody needs to borrow one just shoot me a PM...

:rolleye:

Can I use it? I've been meaning to get some explosives across the border.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: LaminateBoy on February 05, 2009, 01:21:27 PM
Or worse, a woman of any age with a beard

LOL. Hey, nothing like a sideshow to fund a guitar.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on February 05, 2009, 05:24:05 PM
Can I use it? I've been meaning to get some explosives across the border.

Ah, the Canadian Midnight Express. Gives a whole new meaning to the word Mounty.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

That's Mountie!  :?

I'm in.  I live only about 45 minutes from the factory, and getting the time off work is super easy.  Can't wait. :thumbsup
1991 Larrivee lefty C19        Forum 3 #68A LS03 IS/RW HB lefty
Form 3 #52  LS03 all mahogany lefty
Yamaha FG450                    1993 Les Paul Standard lefty
Yamaha FG335                    2012 American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Classical (1974?)      2011 RS-2 w/P-90's
Takamine 12 string

Group.  I know  I am driving you folks nuts not pinning down the date yet. I will try to get this done as soon as I can. I am hoping to get flights on the 13th to visit my daughter in Washington State for the weekend and drive up to BC Sunday evening for the visit Monday. Shemay join us for the visit. Now you all must know that I am 50% Irish and that March 17th is a special day for us Irish people. There will need to be some green beer.  :cheers
Jim Holler, Luthier
" What we do in this life will resound throughout eternity"

www.TrinityGuitars.com

Quote from: Trinity Guitars on February 05, 2009, 07:12:47 PM
Now you all must know that I am 50% Irish and that March 17th is a special day for us Irish people. There will need to be some green beer.  :cheers

Sounds like you only need half of the beer to be green.

:roll

(off topic)  my grand dad was scottish. died when I was about five. His birthday was the 17th of March. He used to wear an orange tie and go out drinking on his birthday and end up in fights with the irsihmen. I still have childhood memories of having to get out of bed in the middle of the night and go out with my mom to go pick him up outside some neighborhood bar.

I gave up green beer a long time ago. I still love to drink beer...I just leave the green stuff alone.

Have fun in Vancouver.....
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: Trinity Guitars on February 05, 2009, 07:12:47 PM
Group.  I know  I am driving you folks nuts not pinning down the date yet. I will try to get this done as soon as I can. I am hoping to get flights on the 13th to visit my daughter in Washington State for the weekend and drive up to BC Sunday evening for the visit Monday. Shemay join us for the visit. Now you all must know that I am 50% Irish and that March 17th is a special day for us Irish people. There will need to be some green beer.  :cheers

Aye.....perfectly understandable lad!!   :cheers

Quote from: Dotneck on February 05, 2009, 08:37:47 PM
Sounds like you only need half of the beer to be green.

:Have fun in Vancouver.....

Ahhh But on that day I am 100% Irish. Lad keep your hands off the glass if you know what is good for you. 
Jim Holler, Luthier
" What we do in this life will resound throughout eternity"

www.TrinityGuitars.com