......and that was that!

Started by bearsville0, January 17, 2009, 08:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.....and let that be a lesson to you!

If it sounds good, it is good.

That's scary, it looks like Joan Crawford b**ch slapping a Hitler Youth.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Looks like the wife when she caught me trying to sneak a guitar in under the radar  :humour:

I love puzzles, but this one has me stumped...  :arrow
Ron

Could this be Mrs Bearsville's jealous response to how much time Mr B spends on this forum and with his Larrivee?   :humour:

DAVE
-Larrivee LSV11e (sadly sold))
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7
-Guild D40 (donated to science due to terminal      Onthevergeofimplosionitis)
-Brian Fry Custim 000 in the works

Quote from: ncognito on January 18, 2009, 03:25:03 PM
Could this be Mrs Bearsville's jealous response to how much time Mr B spends on this forum and with his Larrivee?   :humour:

DAVE

No. Nice try Dave. :laughin:

But on second thoughts, maybe I better watch out...

Mr B--

What does a correct guess win?  A month long loan of your Larrivee?       :humour: 

DAVE
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7

Well, it is hopefully humor?

Thinking back to burlesque and vaudeville maybe it is "slap schtick comedy?"

Norman
Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}

I would imagine it's an fare thee well to the ..... threads that seem to have some needlessly plagued for reasons beyond my comprehension.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
Handmade soap and stuff.

Well I was recently reading up on Rorschach tests and I figured I'd throw one out to the Forum and see who responds.

Bearsville-- 

You had us all salivating like Pavlov's dogs trying to guess what you were up to.  So, did we pass your sanity test?  Don't answer that.

DAVE 

:humour:
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7

All things being relative, you may want to think about who's tests you are passing.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

Quote from: strawintogold on January 19, 2009, 08:20:17 AM
All things being relative, you may want to think about who's tests you are passing.

holly

It could only be your own, of course. Pity anyone whoever actually had to take a traditional Rorschach.  :arrow

Quote from: bearsville0 on January 19, 2009, 09:21:11 AM
It could only be your own, of course. Pity anyone whoever actually had to take a traditional Rorschach.  :arrow

Believe it or not I did have the pleasure / mis-fortune to have a Rorshach test foisted upon me.  I won't go into the details of how I arrived at that juncture (let's just say that I had an honest difference of opinion with the army induction center in 1969 and was sent to a professional shrink) but it was pretty comical.   I laughed at every one he showed me.   I'm sure he did not appreciate my levity but when you go for your induction with a gut full of 'shrooms everything is pretty funny.
Glad I'm so much more responsible now.  :winkin:

Tuffythepug

Quote from: bearsville0 on January 19, 2009, 09:21:11 AM

I should have done that, damn. As it was I couldn't get past the 'There is no wrong answer.' presentation. There is always a wrong answer.  I think we got through, like, three.

holly
"Needs more cowbell."

Handmade soap and stuff.

Those ink blot tests really puzzle me. How can anyone give an objective "subjective" test unless the test administrator has preconceived interpretations? Butterfly, vampire bat, or angel might all be seen in the same blot.

Sort of like the eye trick drawings. You know, is it a lovely lady in a plumed hat or is it really an old hag? Is the staircase ascending or descending? A master of these eye tricks was M.C. Escher.

Norman
{GASSING for RS-4}

Tuffy that's funny. I'd be too paranoid.

GeeNorm I agree except that you should know it's always a lovely lady.  The older I get it seems that there are no old hags in my universe. :tongue:

Trust me, bearsville0, I turn 60 tomorrow. I've always held that age is relative. My brain still thinks like it did when I was 25.

A youthful point of view is a great preconception to retain and maintain. It's my nature to look for beauty and find the best in others. Not gullible, just hopefully expectant.

Norman
{GASSING for RS-4}

Quote from: GeeNorm on January 19, 2009, 12:51:53 PM
Trust me, bearsville0, I turn 60 tomorrow. I've always held that age is relative. My brain still thinks like it did when I was 25.

A youthful point of view is a great preconception to retain and maintain. It's my nature to look for beauty and find the best in others. Not gullible, just hopefully expectant.

Norman

Happy Birthday!   Enjoy being young! :thumb

While I was sitting on the pot working hard, the drifting dot's in front of my head gave me the answer! It's Hillary and Bill.
Please don't tell me I'm wrong. If I lose confidence in the soup creatures as I call them, my life could fall to pieces.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.