Pages: 1 ... 40 [41] 42 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Guitar III, discussion II - The Wait  (Read 166852 times)
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: February 21, 2009, 12:03:47 AM »

The pictures are now copied over to the picture section here.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: February 21, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »

Mary,

I think that is a fabulous idea.

And, I am thrilled to say that I can definitely see my guitar's neck in picture 9 today. I would love to see the rest too, but I'll take that.

'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"
GeeNorm

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: February 21, 2009, 12:43:55 AM »

I'm on board for the thank you book. But in no rush. I expect my "favorite" Larrivee to be the FG-III. That's the photo I want to send in.

Who knows, maybe a photo collage from all of our submissions could be turned into a "people's guitar" ad for Larrivee.
So be sure to include a signed model's release with your pages. 

Norman

Larrivee LSV-11E, LV-10E, Limited Edition D-03 IS/MH
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 bass, Ovation 12-string
{GASSING for RS-4}
BlastersFan55

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: February 21, 2009, 12:56:16 AM »

I'm on board for the thank you book. But in no rush. I expect my "favorite" Larrivee to be the FG-III. That's the photo I want to send in.

Who knows, maybe a photo collage from all of our submissions could be turned into a "people's guitar" ad for Larrivee.
So be sure to include a signed model's release with your pages. 

Norman

Not a bad idea at all, Norm. 
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: February 21, 2009, 01:04:36 AM »

I will volunteer to do this, but only if we can quickly come to some conclusion as to what we want. I fly to Vancouver in three weeks. If one of the mods want to post a separate thread about it to get it going, that would be a good start.

Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: February 21, 2009, 01:08:25 AM »

I will volunteer to do this, but only if we can quickly come to some conclusion as to what we want. I fly to Vancouver in three weeks. If one of the mods want to post a separate thread about it to get it going, that would be a good start.

We had some donuts and pastries delivered to thank them for the Forum I/II  guitars.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: February 21, 2009, 01:19:10 AM »

We had some donuts and pastries delivered to thank them for the Forum I/II  guitars.
That's something we could swing as well, while we are up there. For sure!

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: February 21, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »

Whatever works

Steve
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: February 21, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »

Did someone order me a Forum Guitar?
BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: February 21, 2009, 07:38:28 AM »

Did someone order me a Forum Guitar?
Hi Steve - welcome back!!!

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF
pallas

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: February 21, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »

This RW body with the RED #'s must be something special. That doesn't look like EIR to me.

I though the *'s on the bodies were just a simple reminder of what side the neck position markers go on.  Isn't there a Forum guitar that will be a righty with the position markers flipped for a lefty?

I just sold my left handed telecaster to a lefty who plays flipped guitars.  Since he wanted a tele and not have the cord and knobs in his way he bought mine.  I asked him to send me pictures when he is done, it will be cool to see the guitar strung righty. 

pallas

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: February 21, 2009, 08:42:51 AM »

ok I just looked through the rest of pictures... I have no idea what the *'s mean. 

It is probably far to late to be reading this, but it is fun to catch up and look at the pictures and I think I see mine!

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: February 21, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

ok I just looked through the rest of pictures... I have no idea what the *'s mean. 

It is probably far to late to be reading this, but it is fun to catch up and look at the pictures and I think I see mine!

* means forum guitar

aardvark

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: February 21, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

Wow, thanks for putting those pictures up, it is fascinating to see how they are put together 
pennerblue

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: February 21, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »

Maybe a separate thread where we could each write something to "sign" the card, that could then be printed and sent with the card?

mary

Good call Mary. I had also been thinking about this...I think a REAL card with actual signatures (hardcopy) would be a nice touch.  I'll buy a card.  If you email me your addresses, I will compile them on a sheet and include it with the card after I sign it. I'll send it to someone who can sign it, cross their name of the list and send it to the next person.  If we got started on this immediately, we could get quite a few folks to sign it before completion.  Whattya think, good idea???

I also really like the idea of of a photo collage of FIII owners and their gits.

Email names and addresses to: penngineering at yahoo dot com

Three Larries and a Guild and an A&L...and electrics...and a mando

“Your lack of technique can be part of your style. The thing about style is that it’s more entertaining, more important and hopefully more intellectual than technique.”
Kim Thayil (Soundgarden)

tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #815 on: February 21, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

Good call Mary. I had also been thinking about this...I think a REAL card with actual signatures (hardcopy) would be a nice touch.  I'll buy a card.  If you email me your addresses, I will compile them on a sheet and include it with the card after I sign it. I'll send it to someone who can sign it, cross their name of the list and send it to the next person.  If we got started on this immediately, we could get quite a few folks to sign it before completion.  Whattya think, good idea???

I also really like the idea of of a photo collage of FIII owners and their gits.

Email names and addresses to: penngineering at yahoo dot com

I sent you my info. along with a simple message I would like to convey to the Larrivee crew:

"Thank you for your hard work and dedication to making dreams come true" 

Tuffythepug
Jagadis

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: February 21, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »

Hey everyone,

I spent some time this morning and consolidated all the Forum III guitar production photos and captions that John Larrivee posted on Facebook into an Apple iPhoto book.  Its a work in progress as I expect there to be more photos in the coming weeks.  Once the book is finished, you basically click on a button within the iPhoto software and it sends the whole thing to Apple in the USA where it gets printed and bound into a really cool softcover book that then gets mailed back to you.  The finished product looks like a book from a bookstore.  The reason I'm doing this is that I want to have some kind of permanent keepsake that documents all the fun we've been having with this Forum III guitar adventure.

I figured out a way to post each of the pages from the draft book into photos.  Have a look here and let me know what you think.  I'm going to add more pages as John posts more photos.

Link to my Forum III photo book

Jordan.

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst
Dotneck
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: February 21, 2009, 07:17:37 PM »

Maybe you can get the high res pics from Randy for the book...those will look better once printed than the low res interwebs quality pics....

Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1
BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: February 21, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »

Hey everyone,

I spent some time this morning and consolidated all the Forum III guitar production photos and captions that John Larrivee posted on Facebook into an Apple iPhoto book.  Its a work in progress as I expect there to be more photos in the coming weeks.  Once the book is finished, you basically click on a button within the iPhoto software and it sends the whole thing to Apple in the USA where it gets printed and bound into a really cool softcover book that then gets mailed back to you.  The finished product looks like a book from a bookstore.  The reason I'm doing this is that I want to have some kind of permanent keepsake that documents all the fun we've been having with this Forum III guitar adventure.

I figured out a way to post each of the pages from the draft book into photos.  Have a look here and let me know what you think.  I'm going to add more pages as John posts more photos.

Jordan.

That is absolutely awesome!!!!   Do you think they would send one to the UK?

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »

Hey everyone,

Jordan.

HOLD OFF FOR A BIT  here is a quote from Randy
    "John Larrivee Jr has asked us not to copy the pictures or captions from facebook until he finishes checking them and the associated comments. I've asked John to write a message on facebook when the day's pictures are ready for prime time."

Pages: 1 ... 40 [41] 42 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: