Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got Dogs......?  (Read 75573 times)
strawintogold
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

You are going to love this breed. They are really very funny, very smart and very active. They always look like they have a plan in the works.

holly

"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
 Handmade soap and stuff.
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »

You are going to love this breed. They are really very funny, very smart and very active. They always look like they have a plan in the works.

holly
  I have wanted one from the first time I saw one.

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

Good looking pup Danny. Make sure to post a picture of Bandit every few months as she grows up. correction on gender

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
NotRevGDavis

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Cool pup Dan.
Funny how humans are breed specific, I'll always have Australian Shepherds as part of our dog pack.

The Dude abides.

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

Thanks, all. SHE is a cutie. My g-son wants to call her cutie and I think she looks like a bandit. So we are calling her Blue Bandit on the QT right now. Bandit for short. She won't leave my area for a second and if I walk out of the room she whines till I come back. I knew they were one man dogs, but I didn't know it happened so fast.

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
bhika
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »

She won't leave my area for a second and if I walk out of the room she whines till I come back. I knew they were one man dogs, but I didn't know it happened so fast.

I remember reading somewear that's why a lot of people name them Shadow

jeff

Larrivee 00-03MT Forum IV  #30 of 29
Mr_LV19E
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »

Great looking pup Danny.  Does she like your new guitar?

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2009, 08:45:10 PM »

Great looking pup Danny.  Does she like your new guitar?
  She does like it when I play the F-III

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »

A few cowboy chords and this lil'cowdog was dreamin of nippin the heels of some livestock and chewin on some good beef bones.

She got a flea shampoo and didn't care for the cool wet feel so I bundled her up in a nice warm blanket lined coat of mine.
                   Peaceful puppy now.

danny

[attachment deleted by admin]

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2009, 02:02:02 AM »

Danny,

How is Gump taking the pup?

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »

Danny,

How is Gump taking the pup?
   He sniffed her about 10 seconds, snorted and walked away. He is just in his own world, but he is healthy and still does his security rounds in the back yard. I think you know he can't hardly see a thing and only can hear me whistle or bang his metal food dish. He does still know me readily and likes a few pats on the head, but then he just likes to be left alone.
      It will be interesting in the next few weeks as little bandit grows and begins to get more active, then Gump may stick a big paw on her head like he did to our chihuahua one time.
danny

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
LawDogStrgsAttach
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2009, 02:14:41 AM »

Cool pup Dan.
Funny how humans are breed specific, I'll always have Australian Shepherds as part of our dog pack.

Same here - aussies have the best blend of intelligence, personalilty, and intution.  The perfect dog as far as my wife and I are concerned.

McIlroy AJ30 Sitka/East Indian Rosewood
Petros Walnut Creek Grand Concert
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2009, 02:24:44 AM »

Same here - aussies have the best blend of intelligence, personalilty, and intution.  The perfect dog as far as my wife and I are concerned.
  Have you posted pics of your's? And a Aussie Shepard is actually an American breed dog, but mine is a Aussie Cattle dog, ie. blue heeler. Which is part Dingo, bull terrier, dalmation and way back there some kind of smooth collie.
            So are y'all referring to the American Aussie Shepard or the Aussie cowdog? They both are fine breeds, just different blood lines.

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
LawDogStrgsAttach
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »

Got all three of my time consumers - dogs, law, and guitar.  That's Bandit, the Miniature Australian Shepherd, and Cle'lie, the tri-color Aussie.

This was the pic I posted a while back (I should post a few more).

Yes, Australian Shepherds are indeed one of the fewer purely American breeds, an auxiliary reason why we like the breed as well.  No, we are not canine xenophobes, it's just one more quality about them; like boston terriers.

Both are fine breeds - Cattle dogs are wonderful.

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »

This was the pic I posted a while back (I should post a few more).

Yes, Australian Shepherds are indeed one of the fewer purely American breeds, an auxiliary reason why we like the breed as well.  No, we are not canine xenophobes, it's just one more quality about them; like boston terriers.

Both are fine breeds - Cattle dogs are wonderful.
  Those are nice looking dogs, I'd have an Aussie Shepard any day.
  I just have four right now, so I think my lil Bandit will be it for a while.

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
NotRevGDavis

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

A couple of photos of my Aussie Joey and Ashley our rescue mutt they both are 11 years old. Both of Joey's eyes are white blue and even though he is the nicest dog some people hurry away from him.

Punk Dogs (shaved for the Summer)

Dogs being House Cats (an every day occurrence)

The Dude abides.

LawDogStrgsAttach
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2009, 12:28:47 AM »

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/534368149983" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/534368149983" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

The above link looks funny - just click the facebook hyperlink to see this video of our dogs in action.   (It will not forward you to facebook - it is a protected link)
Please overlook our messy yard.

...and yes, Bandit (the little guy) kicks the ball back on command and will retrieve it if not kicked straight to me!

They are loads of fun - enjoy!

OH!  Turn up the volume!  (or mute as your case may be)

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/534368149983" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/534368149983" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

The above link looks funny - just click the facebook hyperlink to see this video of our dogs in action.   (It will not forward you to facebook - it is a protected link)
Please overlook our messy yard.

...and yes, Bandit (the little guy) kicks the ball back on command and will retrieve it if not kicked straight to me!

They are loads of fun - enjoy!

OH!  Turn up the volume!  (or mute as your case may be)
    Wow, very nice. I love how Bandit kicks the ball back to you. And it's interesting that I named my Lil Aussie "Bandit" also.  Thanks for the video.
danny

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2009, 04:08:59 AM »

Those dogs are enjoying spring too much....

Randy R., Georgia, USA
prof_stack
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2009, 04:56:45 AM »

Here is Karla, now approaching 5 months of age.  Somewhere north of 50#
She is doing well in her basic obedience class and will later get the intermediate course.  She might be trained as a therapy dog later, if she passes the temperment test. 
Quite a set of lungs on this canine.   ohmy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Play it daily for best results.
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: