Forum Guitar discussion

Started by Randy_R, November 30, 2008, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks Randy, it looks really neat!
Jeffrey

Cool...I got #14, Jim Rice's number!  Betcha it will be a Hall of Fame gee-tar for this Sox fan!!!    :roll

Thanks Randy. Still hard to believe there are 76 orders. Let's not forget that a number of us thought we were gonna have a hard time getting 16. :roll
'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"

Quote from: Randy_R on January 13, 2009, 08:44:26 AM
The list of Forum Guitars by order/label number is posted at: http://www.larriveeforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=24123

Sweet, I got a prime #. The world works on primes!
Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson

Wow...half got the herringbone....that surprised me.
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: limnephilidae on January 13, 2009, 01:33:44 PM

Adam,

Are you a math guy? Math makes my head hurt!
'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"

Quote from: limnephilidae on January 13, 2009, 01:33:44 PM

Yippie!  I got a Fibonacci number!!! 

mary
:blush:

My first limited run Larry is #5.  This one will be #55.

To keep the sequence going, the next one will have to be #555.

It'll need to be a very popular "limited" run which means that it's unlikely that it'll slip past me!

I'm hoping they use the retro Magee labels on the FG III.

Bas
OM-03R 2008 Twelfth Fret SE 5/12
LSV-03R 2009 Forum III 55/78

To find my number (also a prime):

1. The digits sum to 14
2. The digits multiply to 45

What's my number?   :+1:
Play it daily for best results.

Quote from: prof_stack on January 13, 2009, 03:35:25 PM
To find my number (also a prime):

1. The digits sum to 14
2. The digits multiply to 45

What's my number?   :+1:

Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Whoa Dotneck, you be edgumicated.

I was initially number 14 but someone below me must have dropped out and moved me down 1.

Number 13, great. Unlucky number 13, mine will probably get busted up by the shippers.   :humour:
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

I still can't believe i was #5.  Sorry Lynda, you must've been #5 till you pulled out.  I thought I'd be much further down after my numerous attemts to get a phone connection from the UK to Jim Holler.  He must've thought it very strange to have some Scottish person repeatedly saying hello and then getting cut off.  You'd think in this day and age phones would work!!

Pleased with #5 since someone mentioned they could come out the factory in batches of 5.  Woohoo, first batch!!!

Ben
Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF

I can live with 75 :)
Jeffrey

Quote from: es-335 on January 13, 2009, 04:57:52 PM

Glad you jumped back on board in the end Jeff!!  You won't regret it. :thumbsup :+1:
Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF

Thank you!
I am very excited for my first all hog guitar!

Thank you again my friends!!!!!!!! :thumbsup
Jeffrey

Yer welcome, I'm sure, my friend.

Quote from: BenF on January 13, 2009, 04:48:18 PM
Pleased with #5 since someone mentioned they could come out the factory in batches of 5.  Woohoo, first batch!!!
Ben

:nanadance   :nana_guitar   :cheers  Good on ya' Ben   :cheers   :nana_guitar   :nanadance

Quote from: es-335 on January 13, 2009, 04:57:52 PM

:roll            :cheers   We were with you all the way to the bitter end Jeff!   And the Mahogany Top is gonna blow the others away!  (Uh oh, I think I started something now.)   :cheers              :roll  

I made a last minute change to the Venetian model...No regrets!  (as he bites his nails for the next several months)   :winkin:

Nah, you didn't start nothin, you used too many smiley's to be taken seriously.

Besides everyone knows IS/hog rules
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
     (I'm too lazy to count and see if that's how many ordered IS/hog)

I ended up with 19....which is my birthday.  Kinda spooky!  Very good Karma.  I guess this guitar is a "lifer".  According to the list, mine is a "LS03MTHB".  Does anyone know if this is going to appear on the label?  I didn't think so based on a previous post but I'm asking anyways.

Jordan.

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst

Quote from: Jagadis on January 13, 2009, 05:58:35 PM
I ended up with 19....which is my birthday.  Kinda spooky!  Very good Karma.  I guess this guitar is a "lifer".  According to the list, mine is a "LS03MTHB".  Does anyone know if this is going to appear on the label?  I didn't think so based on a previous post but I'm asking anyways.

Jordan.

LS-03 MT Forum III