Pages: 1 ... 45 [46] 47 ... 119   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Guitar discussion  (Read 201730 times)
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: December 12, 2008, 01:30:10 AM »

Keep looking at SPECS... just modified it again... only adding stuff as I remember and others point out.

Randy, Jim and I are finally in sync email-wise.

Culprit... was my hotmail address in the MSN thingy in the Profile

But my EMAIL in my profile is  gmail.

ricky

Thanks Ricky.

I've updated the Specs and Orders thread. Hopefully we'll have all questions answered by Friday.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: December 12, 2008, 01:30:46 AM »

This is probably a REALLY stupid time to be asking this, but what does the LS acronym stand for. I know what an L is, but not an LS.

Thanks,

'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: December 12, 2008, 01:32:16 AM »

Small (I think)

Randy R., Georgia, USA
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: December 12, 2008, 01:32:57 AM »

Makes sense. Thanks.

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: December 12, 2008, 01:35:46 AM »

Small (I think)
    LSmall body.... Which leads to a ? What are the bouts, waist and length of the body and the neck going to be? We know it is supposed to be 4'' at the end pin. But what about the others?

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: December 12, 2008, 01:36:43 AM »

The specs were posted many pages ago by Mary.

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: December 12, 2008, 01:48:09 AM »

The specs were posted many pages ago by Mary.
               Thanks, but Mary is not building the guitar and I have had them come in different sizes already, so I like to nail it down. You must have seen some of my posts about my 2 different LSV-11's. Frankly that is why I pushed this LS-03 from the start. I actually wanted a LSV-03 at first. But I went along in any way I could to see this happen.
                         And now it is!
                                               AND I AM HAPPY 

lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: December 12, 2008, 01:49:36 AM »

Thanks, but Mary is not building the guitar and I have had them come in different sizes already, so I like to nail it down. You must have seen some of my posts about my 2 different LSV-11's. Frankly that is why I pushed this LS-03 from the start. I actually wanted a LSV-03 at first. But I went along in any way I could to see this happen.
                         And now it is!
                                               AND I AM HAPPY 

Whatever!

Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: December 12, 2008, 01:50:20 AM »

we'll have the exact body specs on Friday.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: December 12, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »

THANKS, I figure the neck may be different.

rpm60912
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: December 12, 2008, 05:16:45 AM »

You forgot mine is supposed to be stuffed with cash. Not those Canadian dollars niether.

holly

Pesos okay? ricky
BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: December 12, 2008, 08:59:48 AM »

I think there may be some stiff competition for April 2009 Guitar of the Month.  I am going to arrange to have mne shipped to Scotland via Spain, so that Ponte can snap it for me!!!

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF
Denis
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: December 12, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

Wow...a 12 fret LS-03...sweet!  Congrats to all of you!!  If I had some $, I'd buy a hog/is.  They're gonna be some nice guitars!!!!

Jagadis

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: December 12, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »

New member here who is thinking of taking the plunge.  Two questions....

1)  I live in Toronto, Canada.  The guitar is being manufactured in Vancouver, Canada.  Any chance the guitar can be directly shipped to my Toronto home from the factory vs. going to Jim in the USA and then back over the border?  As soon as you have to ship back and forth over the Canada-USA border you risk offending the government customs/sales tax gods.  It seems easier/cheaper to ship to Canada directly from the factory.  Is this possible?

2)  I've got a D-03 spruce/hog right now.  How will this compare.  I mostly play folk, finger style stuff.

3)  Can someone (Ricky) email me the estimated price?  (jordan dot kalpin at bell dot ca)  I'm potentially interested in a IS/RW combo. 

Btw...great discussion here and what a great bunch of folks!

Jordan.

LS-03MTHB Forum III (#19), RS-2 Sunburst
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: December 12, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

Jordan,

The Canadian shipping issue is being looked into.

bluesman67
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: December 12, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

1)  I live in Toronto, Canada.  The guitar is being manufactured in Vancouver, Canada.  Any chance the guitar can be directly shipped to my Toronto home from the factory vs. going to Jim in the USA and then back over the border?  As soon as you have to ship back and forth over the Canada-USA border you risk offending the government customs/sales tax gods.  It seems easier/cheaper to ship to Canada directly from the factory.  Is this possible?

2)  I've got a D-03 spruce/hog right now.  How will this compare.  I mostly play folk, finger style stuff.

3)  Can someone (Ricky) email me the estimated price?  (jordan dot kalpin at bell dot ca)  I'm potentially interested in a IS/RW combo. 

Jordan.

Jordan, welcome to the forum.  A IS/RW of one of these will be a real nice compliment to your D-03 and excellent for your style of play.

bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte
limnephilidae

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: December 12, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »

Jordan.

There is a couple of us in this boat Jordan, I'm in Toronto as well. It would be great to pay the right sales tax once and then leave it at that.

Cheers,

Adam

Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson
Mr_LV19E
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: December 12, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »

I'm sure the guitar has to go through a dealer, but it may be possible to go through a Canadian dealer??

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"
limnephilidae

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: December 12, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

I'm sure the guitar has to go through a dealer, but it may be possible to go through a Canadian dealer??

We don't want to rob Jim of sales since he stepped up. I think you are suggesting that it be delivered to somebody like the 12th Fret for pickup. What would be the benefit to the 12th Fret? They might do it out of the kindness of their hearts or for repeat customers like myself (bought my OM-03R and D-60 MR there) but they are WALL-TO-WALL with guitars that they are actually trying to sell. I don't buy the idea that any store owner is going to act as a waystation for us.

Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson
Mr_LV19E
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: December 12, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

We don't want to rob Jim of sales since he stepped up. I think you are suggesting that it be delivered to somebody like the 12th Fret for pickup. What would be the benefit to the 12th Fret? They might do it out of the kindness of their hearts or for repeat customers like myself (bought my OM-03R and D-60 MR there) but they are WALL-TO-WALL with guitars that they are actually trying to sell. I don't buy the idea that any store owner is going to act as a waystation for us.

It was just a thought, I'm pretty sure Larrivee will not send it direct.
I just ordered mine.........#14

Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"
Pages: 1 ... 45 [46] 47 ... 119   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: