Pages: 1 ... 33 [34] 35 ... 119   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Guitar discussion  (Read 201198 times)
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: December 09, 2008, 04:28:29 PM »

I live walking distance from the ACC. I find it entertaining to watch everyone walk out of the ACC after a game with this persistent melancholy shuffle and wearing a smile that one uses to occasionally mask some grim truth. Once a visitor from Belgium was walking outside with me and she said "They are coming from funeral?"  

LOL!

'09 Larrivee LS-03R #66 "Bella"
'07 Larrivee PV-09E "Holly"
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: December 09, 2008, 04:29:38 PM »

Not meaning to be a pain, but was the rosette issue ever worked out?

BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: December 09, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »

Maybe I should make myself clear,

After I get all the informations of all of yours

Email address:
Name:
Wood Choice:

I will send this to Ricky and he more likely to send it to Jim Holler.

and from there, I am pretty sure that we are dealing with Jim directly..

Please correct me if I am wrong..

and if you haven't already

Please post/send this info to me:)

Email address:
Name:
Wood Choice:

I really appreciate your help!!

Jeff - one of the problems with communication has always been that Ricky logs on here later than everyone else - nobody's fault - just the way the time zones work.  Can I be so bold as to suggest that you start a new thread with your list and your request for details, thereby seperating it from the continuing discussion.  

If the new thread is clearly named, it should remove confusion.  I don't blame anyone for being confused by this thread now, it is the longest thread ever on here now, i believe.

EDIT:- SORRY - RANDY BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

http://www.youtube.com/user/1978BenF
limnephilidae

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: December 09, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »

Thank you L-fan, Lyric-girl, bluesman67 and dhill
ya'll the list:)

so far I have 13 pretty solid buyers.. the magic number is 16...

It is safe to say that this thing is actually HAPPENING!!

So far so good

You missed something in the first part of my email, it should be adam.muise@

Thanks,

Adam

(sorry for the excessive posts today)

Lots of acoustics and One Happy Dog

"The noble savage never existed; Eden occupied was a slaughterhouse; Paradise found is paradise lost." - E. O. Wilson
BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: December 09, 2008, 04:33:11 PM »

Not meaning to be a pain, but was the rosette issue ever worked out?

Lynda

I think that we have little choice but to say we would like something other than the std 03, but prefer not dead animals, and leave it up to JCL.  Maybe JH will be clearer on it later.

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: December 09, 2008, 04:38:33 PM »

I have created a new locked and sticky thread where the final spec and buyer list can be posted.

http://www.larriveeforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=24123.0

I'm asking that Ricky send them to me to post there since he is the focal for this activity and the one communicating with Jim Holler on behalf of the forum.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
es-335

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: December 09, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »

Thank you Randy :)

and Adam, I fixed your email:)

Jeffrey

strawintogold
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: December 09, 2008, 04:46:46 PM »

I'm confused. Who do we send our info to? maybe on the new thread that email could be posted because I've reread two pages and I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

holly

"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
 Handmade soap and stuff.
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: December 09, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

I'm confused. Who do we send our info to? maybe on the new thread that email could be posted because I've reread two pages and I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

holly
                      Me too.

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
es-335

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: December 09, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »

If you post/pm your info to me or in this thread.

I'll jot down, and email it Ricky. Since I have a few days off.. I got so much time in my hands:)

Jeffrey

BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: December 09, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »

I was just going to say, post it here or PM it to Jeff, but he is too fast - clearly has more free time than me!!

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

es-335

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: December 09, 2008, 04:57:21 PM »

We have reached the magic number 16 :D(considering Jim will get two:one for himself and one for his store)

But I know there are a lot more people who are wanting to be a part of this project!

Jeffrey

BenF
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: December 09, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »

Can someone also note the need for pricing.  Maybe Randy's new thread, second post could finish by saying 'please PM rpm60912 for pricing detail' or something to that effect, as I assume ricky will be the right person for that job.  Just because there are a few who are not committing until they know the price.

Also, I think the new thread needs to specify when the order will be placed in advance, so people don't miss out by thinking too long about it.

Ben
2009 FIII LS-03RHB #5

bluesman67
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: December 09, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »

I would love to know what a 'sticky thread' is?  I'm sure the jokes are going to fly and that could get pretty funny, but seriously...what is it?

bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte
lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: December 09, 2008, 05:08:47 PM »

Would not communicating simply via group email not be the better way to move this forward at this point? Just a suggestion. 

As for the rosette, I had hoped we would know this up front, but if that's not to be, then so be it.

lyric_girl
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: December 09, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »

Also wanted to say that when this goes forward we're going to have to start a support group thread for those waiting. We have this on Rickresource forum and it's quite amusing. 

tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #676 on: December 09, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »

I would love to know what a 'sticky thread' is?  I'm sure the jokes are going to fly and that could get pretty funny, but seriously...what is it?

I'm with you.  ????   Now I feel lost (as well as somewhat locked and kinda sticky)

tuffythepug
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: December 09, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

I suggest patience while all these questions are answered. Give Ricky time to sort thru everything and put together his plan and answers.

There will be enough time between the finalized specs and the actual submitting of the order to give everyone a chance to jump in.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
gary0319

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: December 09, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »

Not to be picky, but I've watched this thread with considerable interest and might want to get in on the final order porcess (everyone else seemed to be doing just fine without my input).

However, I'm now confused as to how to go about getting a price without some kind of commitment. I've read the rules about "dealer pricing", but it seems this is not a promotion for Trinity, but rather his facilitating the forum members in " our" product/project. Help me understand why the price cannot be part of this thread.

Gary 

Taylor Custom GC all mahogany
Tayor 812c (1997)
Taylor 612c (1994)
Yamaha FG730S
Yamaha CGX 171 SCF Flamenco
Samick Greg Bennett OM-08CE
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: December 09, 2008, 05:40:49 PM »

Not to be picky, but I've watched this thread with considerable interest and might want to get in on the final order porcess (everyone else seemed to be doing just fine without my input).

However, I'm now confused as to how to go about getting a price without some kind of commitment. I've read the rules about "dealer pricing", but it seems this is not a promotion for Trinity, but rather his facilitating the forum members in " our" product/project. Help me understand why the price cannot be part of this thread.

Gary 

Gary,

I was thinking the same as you up until it got time to do so. The forum rule about pricing is there because of previous problems the forum had with dealers using this place as an advertising venue. So, regretfully, no prices can be posted here.

In the case of Forum Guitar I, the discussions all along carried the stipulation that the guitar cost less than $1,000. the final announcement merely said that the forum guitar would 'cost less than the $1,000US target'. I believe this Forum Guitar III  carried a target price of trying to be under $1200. But the exact final price will have to be done via email, and not in this forum, which is how it was done before.

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Pages: 1 ... 33 [34] 35 ... 119   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: