Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thomastik-Infeld Spectrum Bronze Light  (Read 616 times)
strawintogold
Gold Member

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:56:59 AM »

I don't recall who recommended them but a big thank you. They certainly are differant, but in a really good way. I popped a set on the LV Black Wood after adding ebony pins and can't wait to hear what they sound like on the OM MT. I'm waiting for the Colosi saddle for that as well as one for the OM 03R. I also ordered a set of bone pins, they can fight over who gets those.

holly

"Needs more cowbell."

http://www.artfire.com/users/goatmountainarts
15% discount for Larrivee Forum Members (enter Larrivee coupon code at checkout)
 Handmade soap and stuff.
Blue in VT
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 02:06:14 PM »

I think that was me...I love these strings on my OM-MT...they really are nice...and really soft to the touch some how.  If money was no option I would play these all the time...they have decent lifespan for a non-coated string too....I can get 2 months out of mine with out them sounding bad.  If I can find them at a decent bulk price I may grad a bunch.  I wish I had tried them on my OM-BW before I sold it...it may have stuck around longer.

Plus the silk wrapped ends look tre' sheik!   

Cheers,

Blue

OM-05MT "Mary Helen"
Silvercreek T-170
Harmony Herd (1203, 162, 165, 6362)
Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:36:37 AM »

I think that was me...I love these strings on my OM-MT...they really are nice...and really soft to the touch some how.  If money was no option I would play these all the time...they have decent lifespan for a non-coated string too....I can get 2 months out of mine with out them sounding bad.  If I can find them at a decent bulk price I may grad a bunch.  I wish I had tried them on my OM-BW before I sold it...it may have stuck around longer.

Plus the silk wrapped ends look tre' sheik!   

Cheers,

Blue

Have you tried this dealer? They offer better prices when you buy bulk, and seem to be a Very reputable source.
http://www.shorelinemusic.com/accessories/johnpearse.shtml

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: