Whats this guy using?

Started by Dan, November 21, 2008, 11:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey guys!

Haven't been on here in a while but i figured some of you may know the answer to my question.

Check out this video and see if you guys can tell me what all pedals he is using to make the sounds he is getting.

I know he has a loop station but what else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UND-DtHBZQ

Thanks!

Dan
Dan

Can't help you Dan - says "This video is not available in your country"!

Will (UK)

Nor mine.
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

I got it to work. He is using a couple digital loopers. He is layering the loops and recalling them separately as he goes through the song. On his pedal board he also has an EQ he uses in the second loop session and (I think) a chorus pedal. A guy I play with uses a similar loop system, but has two digital and three loop pedals.

Pretty amazing how full one guy can sound with a little technology.
"The barrier to knowledge is the belief that you have it"

2006 Larrivee LV-10 MR   1980 Les Paul Custom Natural   2008 Larrivee LV-03-12   1998 Carvin LB75 Koa Bass

Quote from: Dale_I on November 22, 2008, 06:40:56 PM
I got it to work. He is using a couple digital loopers. He is layering the loops and recalling them separately as he goes through the song. On his pedal board he also has an EQ he uses in the second loop session and (I think) a chorus pedal. A guy I play with uses a similar loop system, but has two digital and three loop pedals.

Pretty amazing how full one gay can sound with a little technology.

Not that there's anything wrong with it!
D-03RE
D-03-12
00-50 TSB
OM-02

...and several other guitars.  Former Larrivees: P-01, OM-03R SH (Twelfth Fret special edition), P-01 Chris Hadfield special edition

See what happens when you depend on spellcheck??? You get politically incorrect, and change the meaning of the post, all in one fell swoop.
(Corrected my post above... not that there was anything wrong with that...)

2006 Larrivee LV-10 MR   1980 Les Paul Custom Natural   2008 Larrivee LV-03-12   1998 Carvin LB75 Koa Bass

I watched it again and want to amend my investigation. I think the double pedal on the bottom right is a digital delay and the looper is the double pedal on the left. I also think he has an octivator in his signal chain that he uses in the second session to give a bass line.

Very cool arrangement. Regardless of his orientation... not that there is anything wrong with that...