Larrivee Gas!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by bassplayer, August 06, 2004, 08:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello All,
I am new to the forum and recently recieved my first Larrivee, A wonderful Lv-03e. This is the first guitar I have not wanted to sell in order to buy another. This thing has opened up so much in the last week that it sounds completely different that when I first received it. Not that it was bad at all then, its just incredible now.
I have read about and seen so many great things about the BW and Rw OM models that I have to have one!
I am completely happy with the 03 models so I guess I am looking for either a om-03bw, om-03rw or om-03k. Do you guys have any idea on much I can find these used for? or where?
Thanks!
Ricky

Shameless Plug.Check with the daeler's that come to this board.Me Andysguitars.com,Jason at Notable guitars,Dave at guitaradoption,Jim at Trinity Music{?}.I hope this helps. B)  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Choice is always appreciated, and you can check multiple dealers inventory widely at places like  www.gbase.com.

E. Shoaf

QuoteHello All,
I am new to the forum and recently recieved my first Larrivee, A wonderful Lv-03e. This is the first guitar I have not wanted to sell in order to buy another. This thing has opened up so much in the last week that it sounds completely different that when I first received it. Not that it was bad at all then, its just incredible now.
I have read about and seen so many great things about the BW and Rw OM models that I have to have one!
I am completely happy with the 03 models so I guess I am looking for either a om-03bw, om-03rw or om-03k. Do you guys have any idea on much I can find these used for? or where?
Thanks!
Ricky
One can find Larrivee accoustic bass guitars if you look  around, as well as used electric basses that were made for a few years in the 1980's.
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

ROb,
it's too bad you can't post your inventory on this forum. Because from my memory, you have al of those he listed except BW. :D  

If you click on the WWW button below the posts for any of the dealers, or look at their profile, you can get to their business web sites and complete inventory.
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

David Thnks for the plug.The answer is yes to the Koa's.Most of all I want to just be a member of the forun.I like the idea of refering to all the dealer's on the board as we all contribute something for everybody.
RandyR Thank you also. B)  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help