Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loop Pedal or something else?  (Read 574 times)
chester0711

Ignore
« on: July 23, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »

Hello, I am new to the Larrivee forums and would like to start out with a tech question?

I have a Larrivee d-03r w/ Fishman infinity matrix electronics.

I have a mac (intel) desktop / garageband and use a Presonus Inspire GT as my preamp.

I am looking for a pedal or box that can do loops......the thing I am trying to accomplish is to play a few bars of ryhtym and then have it loop over and over while I solo or riff over top.

Sorry if my verbage is incorrect or confusing not sure what this practice is called.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Not looking to spend too much as this is just for my own personal use in the home studio.

The easier the better.... a pedal that I could hook up to would be great because of the ease , convenience, and simplicity of punching in and out.
christopherbranch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 07:27:14 PM »

i noodled with one for a while, i believe it was a boss rc-20 or something to that effect. it was cool, & simple to use, i am in no way tech savvy, & it was easy for me. used it at my solo shows. very cool for some intricate slap parts with some lead over top...

"All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind wake in the day to find that it was vanity.But the dreamer of the day are dangerous people. For they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." - T.E. Lawrence
chester0711

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

curious, if just using for home and playing around can I run something like this through my preamp and get the sound out through monitor on computer?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: