Started by acousticat, May 28, 2008, 08:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone, just got my first Larrivee the other day, 92-C 09. At first I was going to sell her because of the nut size and finger spacing.

Now after playing her for the last week, I've have adapted to the gui tar quite well.

I'll let you know more after another week or so of playing. So far it's a great sounding gui tar.

Also how do you get (new) after your posting

Thanks

Welcome to the club!  And congrats on the new guitar.....

Not sure I understand your closing question - But you can start a new post from the home page.....

:welcome:
06' Larrivee LV-03E
89' Fender Strat Custom Shop
85' Zion Electric
Carvin all tube vintage amps
And a lot of other junk!

:welcome:

That little blue 'new' tag just shows that there are new replies to a topic since the last time you viewed the topic.  You can clear all the tags by by clicking the tab (on the bottom of the forums main view) that says 'Mark ALL messages read'.

Quote from: acousticat on May 28, 2008, 08:02:17 PM
Hi everyone, just got my first Larrivee the other day, 92-C 09. At first I was going to sell her because of the nut size and finger spacing.

Now after playing her for the last week, I've have adapted to the gui tar quite well.
What is the nut size? After playing Dreads most of my life the wider and flatter radius neck
                       on my LSV-11 seemed strange. But it didn't take long at all to get use to it and appreciate the extra
                      space. Is yours a short scale neck? Danny
   Excuse my poor manners please....WELCOME          ( got donuts?)

Thanks, you can post pix now, since you are past newbie status and are a member. Although I've seen newbie pix lately so maybe anyone can now. At any rate it would be nice to see your guitar. Danny :guitar

Beauty! Welcome Acousticat.

:nice guitar:    Sure looks like a keeper. :guitar