000-60 at FQMS

Started by ElJefe, November 18, 2007, 08:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just read a post on the Flatpick-L that talked about a 000-60 at FQMS.

Most of the people who read that server are flatpickers (pickles) who play

bluegrass very well on some very nice guitars.  One of the members said that

he played the 000-60 that was a killer and better than anything else he played that

day.  No surprise to us and it might be worth checking out.

Larry

<1 or 2 nice ones>

I've been wanting a 00-60 for years, but thre's no Larrivee dealer here in Ireland. But more important is how does it compare to the Martins, Santa Cruz, and other high enders in a side X side test. I have a DO-5 12 string which is a fabulous Larrivee guitar. I just wish there was a way to play several models and then make a decision. Has anyone done this sort of comparison yet and bought the Larriveel, not because it's cheaper, but because it's every big as good or better?

ElJefe
I've wondered where you went.     Glad to see you found your way back to the forum

T the P

Quote from: tuffythepug on November 15, 2011, 10:01:57 AM
ElJefe
I've wondered where you went.     Glad to see you found your way back to the forum

T the P

He didn't, look at the date of his post.   :ohmy:
I thought the same thing at first. Yesterday I was searching through some old threads and ran across some of his posts and remembered the old 5-Fret Club. Hope he is doing well.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on November 15, 2011, 10:15:31 AM
He didn't, look at the date of his post.   :ohmy:
I thought the same thing at first. Yesterday I was searching through some old threads and ran across some of his posts and remembered the old 5-Fret Club. Hope he is doing well.

oops. I missed the date of his original post. :blush:    I guess he's still M.I.A.

No wonder I couldn't find that guitar at the FQMS website....DOH