'Nother New Owner

Started by NewPicker, March 15, 2007, 05:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey all!  :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee

(Hope that'll feed everybody.)

Just got my first Larrivee last week, a gorgeous OM-10 (Thanks, Rich). I must say I am so very pleased with the balance and playability of this little baby, I can barely put it down. Lots o fun!!!! Nice to know what I've been missing!

--Nate

Hi Newpicker,   Thanks for the donuts!   Now we need pics or sound clips !   :welcome:

Hi NewPicker
Boy I'm stuffed.  Thanks for the treats.   
Welcome to the forum.  I too, have been seduced by the style, playability and sound of the Larrivee OM guitars.
My OM-03R just feels so comfortable to me after having played only dreadnaughts and Jumbos previously.  There's not one thing about it that I have been dissapointed in.  Please post some pics when you feel like taking a break from playing your new baby.  Your comments or questions will always be welcome here.  These folks are the greatest.

tuffythepug

Holy crap that's alotta dognuts! What? Are the RCMP online or sumpin?  :wink:

Welcome to the forum! And congrats on the new Larry!  :niceguitar: :welcome:
2016 Martin 000-28vs 12 fret

2014 Taylor 814ce

2014 Godin Multiac Classical

2012 Gibson "The Golden Age 1930's" SJ200

2012 Squier Vintage Modified 70's Jazz Bass

2010 Gretsch Electromatic G5122DC

2009 Taylor GA3-12e

2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster

1981 Rickenbacker 320JG

1968 Yamaha FG150 Red La

This man knows what the forum likes.  He even brought coffee/tea :cheers

hahaha congrats on the OM-10
Larrivee LSV-05
Larrivee LV-09FM
Larrivee CS-30
Yamaha Chronos LL-16
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Martin LX-1
Fender American Stratocaster Delux
Fender Mexican Stratocaster
Fender Mexican Telecaster
Rivera Sedon

Thanks for the mega donuts.  The OM is a fine instrument and I love my OM-03R more each day!  Welcome :guitar
bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte

congratulation..

and do you have any..  Chocolate Coconut Cake Donut?

There goes  my diet!  :whistling:

Great choice, you're going to love the OM and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the goodies!
Ruben

:welcome:
good god!!   donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i like themmmmhh.. 
welcome!
congrats great guitar  enjoy.