I'll buy more if they are the shiznit!

Stan
CA GXi Burst
CA Cargo (Red - Go Utes)
Larrivee LV-03K
Martin 000-16SGT
Martin D-35 Burst
Yamaha FG423S

THANK YOU CLEARTONE  very cool offer.         p.s.   are these the strings you have to tune to pitch before you cut the excess off?
L-03k                                                                                                                        gibson cl-40                                                                                                          om-35 short scale

Thanks Cleartone.

I like these strings already. I have them on my new D-50 and im impressed. I would like to get a fresh set on to see what they are like at first but as of right now they have my business. Cleartone strings rock!

Thanks

Dan
Dan

A generous offer indeed. Thank you, Cleartone. Looking forward to trying your strings!

-- Ol Achey.

Very Cool Thanks  :thumb
2006 Larrivee P-05
1971 Guild D-50
1972 Yamaha FG180

Hey All! Thanks for your participation. We really appreciate it. Your free set will be in the mail really soon but please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Remember, promotions like this exist because we want your feedback. If you are happy with Cleartones, talk about it on this forum. If you are not completely satisfied, give us an email and let us know why.

For those of you with special requests, we will do our best to accomodate.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or compliments please feel free to email us at tone@cleartonestrings.com

Thanks again for your help and participation.
Regards,

Cleartone Strings Team

Quote from: Denis on October 11, 2006, 01:03:08 PM
Same here but I filled out the form anyways.  Maybe they'll send me a set up here in Canada.  They only give one gauge option for the acoustic set, lights. 

Same here. Both my Larrivees were made in Canada so if we're lucky they will ship strings here too.
Brian M.

Quote from: tone@cleartone on October 11, 2006, 12:29:24 PMAnyway, have fun and remember to stop by and leave us a comment on our website. There is a limited supply so sign up as soon as you can.

This is a great offer for the members of this forum.  Kudos to Cleartone for being creative in reaching out to the acoustic (and electric) community.  I can't think of a better way to not only connect with a great client base, but to generate feedback from the people who actually use this product.

Go Cleartone and the Larrivee Nation!

jimmy

Love to try a set, thank you.

Haven't seen Cleartones in any of my local shops yet.

Dan
"Time flies like an arrow..Fruit flies like a banana"
Townes Van Zandt

Thanks Cleartone - a very generous offer indeed :+1:

I wonder how they will sound on a Martin or a Lowden.

:thumbsup

Darn...I guess I'm too late? I'm still going to try some..they sound really cool.
"In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double don't worry, be happy."

Quote from: tone@cleartone on October 11, 2006, 03:16:52 PM
We are working on getting the samples into Canada too. Signup anyway, chances are good they'll show up.
Thanks!!

Thanks Cleartone it's a very generous offer and much appreciated.

Brian M.

tone@cleartone,

If any strings are still available I would like to try some. If not that's okay. Please let me know. Thanks.
play4Him

( @ )===:::

I can't seem to get the link to work? I go to myspace.com/cleartonestrings.com and get an error. If I go to myspace.com/cleartonestrings, I get the myspace website, but no signup form. Am I blind or more computer illiterate than I thought?  :laughin:

Pretty sure it was limited quantity and they are gone....
Nice offer though.
Thanks

Stan
CA GXi Burst
CA Cargo (Red - Go Utes)
Larrivee LV-03K
Martin 000-16SGT
Martin D-35 Burst
Yamaha FG423S

are ,they still available?i sure hope so.

Drats, looks like I'm too late.  I need to check this forum more often...I wonder what else I've missed!

I haven't found Cleartone strings locally and would like to try them.  Maybe mailorder....

I found and bought a set here the other day. Haven't changed them yet. I'll look forward to that.  :guitar

Tried the link too and it didn't work.   Am I too late?  :?

I sent an e-mail to cleartone and I was told that the promotion is over...darn, late again! :angry:
Ruben