Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LV-10 **Winfield Prize Edition** $2100 obo  (Read 88 times)
Dustinfurlow

Ignore
« on: February 13, 2019, 09:49:06 PM »

Hey folks,

Have for sale a one-off, high-end Larrivee made for the winner of the Winfield Fingerstyle guitar competition of 2017. I've played many, many Larrivee L's and LV's but this one is noticeably the most responsive and has the thinnest top - probably due to the perfectly quartered AAAA sitka they used. It's more responsive than my custom L-09 with Alpine/Madagascar to be honest, but the custom has my initials inlayed so this one must go. The only reason for selling is I currently need funds for a harp guitar build. This has been the best performing guitar I've ever owned and despite it's size it records very well.

It has 4 pickups installed (K&K Pure mini, Fishman Matrix, DiMarzio Black Angel Magnetic, and DiMarzio Black Angel Piezo under the soundboard (for kick drum effect) but all in the name of exceptional live sound. You can always bypass these, and just do the Pure Mini or Fishman by itself, I would do this for band stuff. For solo shows I do more fingerstyle and the pickups provide a ton of nuance and flexibility when mixed together. (see video in Reverb ad)

Photos:
https://reverb.com/item/19330698-lar...firmation=true

There is a BigRock bridge pin system as well which gives the feel and ease of changing strings you get from a pinless, but I'm happy to uninstall it and put the plain bone pins back.

Fretwear is negligible, little-to-none to speak of. The guitar itself is clean and in excellent condition, as is the case.

Specs:

Top: AAAA Sitka
Back: East Indian Rosewood
Fingerboard and bridge: Ebony
Binding: Rosewood
Perfling: Abalone
Fingerboard inlays: Abalone vine swirls
Scale: 25.5"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
String Spacing: 2 1/4"
Body Depth: 4.5"
Lower Bout width: 16"
Neck profile: Comfy C, not too shallow or full, gloss finish
Case: High quality Larrivee Archtop with crushed velvet interior

Asking $2100 OBO paypalled and shipped to CON US only. If interested please email dustin.furlow@yahoo.com for photos, appearance-wise it looks like a standard LV-10 but without the pickguard and upgraded woods. Have bought, sold, traded and shipped many on here so buy with confidence
Thank you!

Dustin Furlow

Beneteau M Cutaway (Carpathian/Ebony)
Beneteau SJ (Italian/Walnut)
Larrivee L-09 (Italian/Madagascar)
Larrivee LS-03 (Italian/Mahogany)

Fingerstyle and original tunes on my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw7w0i3AF8xTuN6iYB-gCkw
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: