Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hear A Good Recorded Mp3 Of The Larrivee L-05m ->  (Read 1960 times)
LittleBrother

Ignore
« on: April 21, 2004, 05:39:39 PM »

http://www.larriveeforum.com/forums/index....t=ST&f=9&t=1147

Check out my new blues site WEB SITE with free acoustic blues lesson videos and more.
tim farney

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 07:44:59 PM »

Little Brother, I think plugging a really good set of cans into my computer and listening to your MP3s is what really convinced me to make the trade for my L05MT. Didn't you have yours up for sale? Has it moved on?

Tim
LittleBrother

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 10:20:03 PM »

Hi Tim,

No my buddy Mike Gillum in Little Rock owns it now and he adores it. I'll buy another one but next time probably order it custom with a few touches next time and no pickup system installed. I am still amazed how good it sounds recorded.  I am glad you got one and like it. I'm glad other people are liking them too. Jean needs to make these more often.

Doug  :)  

Check out my new blues site WEB SITE with free acoustic blues lesson videos and more.
tim farney

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »

Hi Tim,

No my buddy Mike Gillum in Little Rock owns it now and he adores it. I'll buy another one but next time probably order it custom with a few touches next time and no pickup system installed. I am still amazed how good it sounds recorded.  I am glad you got one and like it. I'm glad other people are liking them too. Jean needs to make these more often.

Doug  :)
I got one with no pickup. I'm a nazi about preamp systems in the side of guitars. I will not tolerate it. What are the custom touches you want?

Tim
orsino
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 01:41:32 AM »

Tim...LB will tell you a lot of things, but this is what he has in mind......

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/choosi...%20Martin_f.jpg

dbirchett
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 02:26:42 AM »

Tom,

Is that your new mauvewood?  :lol:  

Don

Larrivée D-09BW
Larrivée LV-03BW
Larrivée OM-03K
Larrivée LV-03-12
Martin D-18 RIP crying
Mossman Tennessee 12
Gretsch Chet Atkins DC
Fender Am. Stratocaster
Guild X-170T Manhattan
Fender 90s Telecaster Custom
Guild Starfire 5
Gretsch 5422 12 String
G&L ASAT Deluxe Semi
GTR Florentine Special
Fstpicker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 02:28:24 AM »

Awesome LB! Thanks for sharing with all of us! Love it!

JEff

Stanford PSD10 (best Martin D-18 copy out there!)
Stanford PSD20
Walden D552 12-string
The Loar LM-400VS Mandolin
orsino
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 03:05:08 AM »

Tom,

Is that your new mauvewood?  :lol:
Oh God I hope not.
BTW LB....great job as usual!

LittleBrother

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 02:10:39 AM »

LOL Orsino,

Tim, Yeah I hear ya. I was thinking of a fatter neck and a slothead on the next one and they said they would do me one special just for me. So I might take them up on it later on sometime :)

I have several other guitars in the pipeline first though.. I just bought two of these new ones we are making at Clarksdale Guitars. Those will keep me real busy for a while. Eventually I will own another killer L-05M though like yours with no PU.

D.

tim farney

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2004, 11:20:45 AM »

LOL Orsino,

Tim, Yeah I hear ya. I was thinking of a fatter neck and a slothead on the next one and they said they would do me one special just for me. So I might take them up on it later on sometime :)

I have several other guitars in the pipeline first though.. I just bought two of these new ones we are making at Clarksdale Guitars. Those will keep me real busy for a while. Eventually I will own another killer L-05M though like yours with no PU.

D.
Who are the builders at Clarksdale Guitars?

Tim
LittleBrother

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 09:11:07 PM »

We select the builders at Clarksdale and they can be different for each special edition. The Corrrinna and Crossroads are designed as small body blues guitars. I just posted a video of Steve James playing them both by the way. This special series with 2 models is hand built by Crafters of Tennessee and Mark Taylor. I have videos and all kinds of info including the whole story behind Clarksdales at the WEB SITE

Hope that helps I dont want to spam my guitars on this channel so I better not get too deep into it. I am always available for phone coversations too. Thanks for asking.

Doug Jones/LB
Clarksdale Guitar Company

GIGGLER

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2004, 09:33:05 PM »

LB, I really appreciate your teaching. I'm playing Strange Way now, and next I'll write down the words so I can sing it.

And, on that "note", gosh, you have a pleasant singing voice. So natural, and polished in its own way. Dynamics, phrasing. Real nice.

Don't take no wooden nickles, and don't put beans in your ears.
Randy_R
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2004, 09:35:27 PM »

We select the builders at Clarksdale and they can be different for each special edition. The Corrrinna and Crossroads are designed as small body blues guitars. I just posted a video of Steve James playing them both by the way. This special series with 2 models is hand built by Crafters of Tennessee and Mark Taylor. I have videos and all kinds of info including the whole story behind Clarksdales at the WEB SITE

Hope that helps I dont want to spam my guitars on this channel so I better not get too deep into it. I am always available for phone coversations too. Thanks for asking.

Doug Jones/LB
Clarksdale Guitar Company
LB,

Are you local to Atlanta? If so are you going to be at the guitar show in 5 weeks with some of your wares?

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: