Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Larrivee artists  (Read 585 times)
Woodbadger

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2006, 11:02:56 PM »

I just took delivery of two new (to me) CDs from CD-Baby.
Daniele Bazzani - "Truss Roads"

and
Franco Morone - "Stranalandia"

On opening both cases I found Larrivees featured:

Daniele recorded his CD on an OM10 - its Sea Horse headstock inlay is the design on the CD itself.
Franco recorded his on what looks like an OMV-09 with the Eagle headstock inlay.

You probably have heard of Franco Morone, but you might not have heard of Bazzani. Tommy Emmanuel says about him :
Best unknown guitar talents out there? There's a guy from Italy called Daniele Bazzani, who plays well, really well.

You can check out both these CDs by clicking on the CD names above. I wuold highly recommend CD-Baby fi you are looking for music that its privately produced or may not have made it to your local music store. I have found some great stuff in the $5 sale category!!! Even picked up a copy of Robin Bullock's "Midnight Howl"!

While I'm at it, another guitarist that you can sample/acquire through CD-Baby is John McKone - if you are into Billy McLaughlin or Don Ross or Michael Hedges you may just turn on to him.

Ian (in Cedar Creek, TX)
1974 Eko Ranger VI
2002 Larrivee LV10E
2007 McIlroy A25C

"When you're tired, and can't do anything, don't do anything. And while you're not doing anything, practice" - Robert Fripp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: