New Member New Guitar

Started by ctnd, September 01, 2003, 06:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone i am a new member.Bought a om-o1e last week.I think it is awsome guitar.Me and my wife play and sing in church and other places.It sounds great pluged in and out.Plays sooooo good to. I got a hardshell case to.Talk to u all later.

welcome friend.? I'm a dealer and have seen an 01 modal,been wondering.Tell me about the 01's
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I have an OM-01 bought here in Japan. I`ve read so many stories about these... how they were made for a Japanese chain of shops who cancelled the order just as it was being completed, how there were only 200 made, then 500... who knows?
I DO know I love the guitar, plays great, sounds fine. I left it in Canada last year when I went back for Christmas, I miss it but I have my OM Lite to help fill the void. For a low end guitar, it sure is a fine instrument. Hard to beat at the price I paid... and I won`t tell you how much that was... I`ll only say I could have never bought it for the same price in Canada. I`ve seen others go for much more than I paid on the web in Japan. Mine is not electric. Hope you will play it in good health for a long time to come. By the way I`m interested to see how they will hold up over time without any binding at all. Just about the plainest guitar I`ve ever seen.

dear  unclrob. the om-o1e is solid top -solid mahg. back and sides.satin finish.electric-b-band.comes with a case but i got a hardshell case

Cool, I've just never seen one.I wonder if Larrivee would sell me some?Time to ask Wil.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help