L05 Me

Started by robjh22, August 31, 2003, 10:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I heard and saw one of these beautiful guitars on LittleBrother.nlpd.com, a site you should check out if you ahven't already. The L'Arrivee site suggests these are not always available. Anyone know who might stock these?

I've spoken with FQMS and they told me the end of August. Called the other day and still haven't arrived. I'm with you ....either the OM or L, I'd love to have euther one of these "lookers".  

Perigord - thanks. I bet I (and you) am the only one on the board who knows where Perigord is and has been there.

Just returned home from a 6 week visit, I live on Maui but you know where my heart is...

a tout a l' heure,
Perigord

p.s. I also listened to lil' bro's soundbite, very nice. One of my favorite guitars was an all mahogany. Sold it awhile back (foolishly) Can't wait for the Larrivee to arrive ! I'm still torn between the OM or L ???

"à" is alt + 133. Do you know the others?

"One of my favorite guitars was an all mahogany. Sold it awhile back (foolishly) Can't wait for the Larrivee to arrive ! I'm still torn between the OM or L ??? "

I don't understand: you are hoping WHAT L'arrivée (alt +130) arrives? You mean a selection to look at at the local store in Maui?

Was the all mahogany you sold an L05 ME?  I don't care for the shape (aesthetics) of any OM, though one of the nicest sounding Martins I ever played was an OM. Perhaps you'll have to get both. Then you'll be totally satisfied and will never need another guitar, n'est-ce pas?

Tomorrow I will call every L'arrivée dealer in my area
tosee if they have an ME on the wall. Will let you know.

m. robjh22,
Comment allez-vous?  Any luck with the locating of the dream Larrivee ? The mahogany I sold was a beautifully zen, Full gloss Martin 00015S It had a tone to die for, everything you hear about these gems is true. I find myself daydreaming about a number of things as of late. Another full body mahogany (Larrivee) and the taste of foie gras between my lips. I'm sure the L05 MT will be the first course !

SB

You mean Alt-0133 . . . :)  
Johnson L Body
A&L AMI
Cort Earth 900
Taylor Big Baby
Gold Tone PBR
Regal RC-51
Fender R48
Ariana Classical
Seagull Artist Grand
Gibson SJ